Bromine Tablets for Spa & Hot Tub (Now 2.2lbs & 4 lbs)by Leisure Time
Bromine Tablets by Leisure Time slowly dissolve in spa or hot tub water to provide an active and highly effective bromine sanitization. There is also a chlorine content in the Bromine Tablets that regenerates the hybromous acid from bromine residues. Sanitization kills bacteria, algae and contaminates, as well as destroys unwanted organic materials that get into your crystal clear spa water. Spas and hot tubs call for regular sanitization, and Bromine Tablets are the option of choice for many, as Bromine Tablets are much less likely to irritate skin and eyes. Bromine Tablets also do not contain calcium, so they may sanitize hard water without increasing the calcium hardness, and they have little effect on pH.
- High quality bromine tablet
- Slow dissolving
- Fits all size floaters and inline feeders
- No bleaching of hair and bathing suits
- Does not affect pH or calcium levels
- Does not add unwanted calcium to the pool
- Dissolves without leaving a residue
- New spa start-up: Prior to adding bromine tabs, add 1/2 oz. of sodium bromide per 100 gallons (Sold separately)
- Adjust spa bromine floater or feeder to maintain a bromine level of 2-4 ppm
- Always add Sodium Bromide after draining and re-filling a spa
- Recommend shocking with Renew as an oxidizer on a regular basis
- Use caution when handling spa bromine
- Always keep your alkalinity and pH in balance
- The bottle does not have a seal
- The 1.65lb bottle does not fill the entire container and contains 40 tablets
Amount 2.2 lbs or 4 lbs
Chemicals Bromine & Chlorine
pH & Calcium No Effect
Use Start-Up, After Drain, After Refill
For online orders over $40 (before tax), shipping and handling is FREE. Orders that are under $40 will have a $5.99 shipping fee added. Most pool/spa supplies ship via Fed Ex and delivery times within the Continental U.S range from 2-5 days. All orders received before noon will ship that SAME DAY.
Shipping Details & Conditions.