Renew Spa Shock by Leisure Time
Renew Spa Shock is a chlorine free shock of potassium peroxymonosulfate. It can be used in different ways to keep your pool water clean, clear and sanitary. It may work as one of two steps in the "Reserve/Renew System." Part one of the system is Reserve, which is sodium bromide. Then, Renew is applied to activate the Reserve. When the two chemicals interact, they create an active bromine to sanitize. Some spa owners have an aversion to chlorine that hurts eyes and skin. Owners like these can easily replace a chlorine treatment with the "Reserve/Renew System" by Leisure Time for clean, sanitary water without the harsh chlorine chemical. Renew Spa Shock may also be used in conjunction with chlorine chemicals for a strong chemical treatment that extends the life of chlorine. Renew may also be used for spa start-ups or maintenance. Enjoy the chlorine-free use of this strong and versatile sanitizing formula.
Use with Reserve
- Shock is added after you get out of the spa, so you are not in contact with high chemical levels
- Does not contain chlorine
- Does not require tabs or a floater
- Only requires adding chemicals if spa is being used
- Cost effective
- Easy to use
Use with Chlorine
- Weekly shock
- Strong chlorine free oxidizer
- Burns off chloramines and ammonia
- Allows chlorine to last longer in water
- No waiting time to use spa if added prior to entering
Reserve / Renew Start-Up
- Add required amount of Metal Gon
- Add 4 oz. of Reserve per 250 gallons
- Shock with 4 oz. per 250 gallons (4 tablespoons) of Renew
- Add 1 oz of Reserve per 250 gallons weekly
- Shock with 2 oz. of Renew per 250 gallons after each use
- Maintain bromine levels between 1-3 ppm (test 15 minutes after adding Renew)
Use with Chlorine
- Shock weekly - 2 oz. per 250 gallons
- To check bromine levels- Shock with renew, wait 15 minutes, test water. If bromine levels are not 1-3ppm add 1 oz. Reserve and re-test.
- When using Reserve / Renew, the system requires both chemicals to sanitize water. There will be no active sanitation if one is not used with the other.
- If the spa has not been used for a couple of days and you test the water before adding Renew, bromine levels may show 0. This is okay. Test the water after shocking and you will get an accurate reading.
Amount 2.2 lbs or 5 lbs
Purpose Chlorine Free Shock
Chemical Potassium Peroxymonosulfate
Frequency Weekly, Startup, Reserve/Renew
For online orders over $40 (before tax), shipping and handling is FREE. Orders that are under $40 will have a $5.99 shipping fee added. Most pool/spa supplies ship via Fed Ex and delivery times within the Continental U.S range from 2-5 days. All orders received before noon will ship that SAME DAY.
Shipping Details & Conditions.