The Aqua Smarte Plus MizerMax Pac dispenses measured amounts of chlorine into your swimming pool water. The chlorine works to kill bacteria and other unwanted organic material. It's a crucial part of the Aqua Smarte Plus System, which is a full bodied approach to maintaining swimming pool water. The full description of the system is viewable below.The MizerMax Pac contains two parts: a Smarte Cycler that controls the flow of water through the system, and the Cycler Pac which holds the chlorine tablets.
- Precise Chlorine Control
- For Pools With 25,000 Gallons
- Replace Every One to Three Weeks
- Avoid Touching or Smelling Chlorine Tablets
Aqua Smarte Plus System Features:
The entire Aqua Smarte Plus System operates automatically while reducing bacteria and keeping the pH in a safe range for swimming. Not only will you save time with this automatic system (you will be able to reduce the amount of times you need to test and monitor the water), you will save money by reducing the amount of Pool Supplies used during maintenance, such as chlorine. The Aqua Smarte Plus Mineral System has three components:
- The Aqua Smarte Plus Docking Station regulates the pool water that flows through the system. The Mineral Activator fits into this Docking Station, and along with the MizerMax Pac, acts as the water treatment center for your swimming pool.
- The Aqua Smarte Plus Mineral Activator holds the minerals and fits inside the Docking Station. The EPA-approved mineral formula replenishes itself on a regular basis; this constant replenishment protects your pool water from bacteria growth and balances your water's pH levels. These Mineral Activators should be replaced after a full season or every six months, whichever is shorter.
- The Aqua Smarte Plus MizerMax Pac (pre-filled with chlorine) fits into Mineral Activator and releases small amounts of chlorine. It will help destroy bacteria and needs to be replaced every one to three weeks. The MizerMax Pac, when used properly, will cut chlorine usage by nearly 50% and grants you the ability to never touch a chlorine tablet again.
NOTE: Set the control dial for the precise amount of chlorine you wish to dispense into your pool, and forget about the MizerMax Pac until the unit needs to be replace, which is typically once every one to three weeks. This item will save you time and money, as the design allows air trapped in the upper portions of the Pac to keep the chlorine tablets dry.
- Pool Balancing Chemicals
Includes 6 x 2.4 lbs. Pacs
FedEx / UPS Yes
PPM Continuously Dispense.05
Function Extends Chlorine Life
For online orders over $40 (before tax), shipping and handling is FREE. Orders that are under $40 will have a $5.99 shipping fee added. Most pool supplies ship via Fed Ex and delivery times within the Continental U.S range from 2-5 days. All orders received before noon will ship that SAME DAY.
Shipping Details & Conditions.