HVLP Gun Cleaner by Norvell
Spray Tanning technicians! Did you know that you should clean your spraying unit every day when you’re finished with it, and especially when it will be out of use for an extended period of time? Tanning bronzers leave a residue in your machines that builds up and clogs airbushes and applicator tips over time. This will interfere with the performance of your spray tan equipment. The HVLP Gun/Airbursh Cleaner is engineered to breakdown the residue left in the airbursh tip or applicator nozzle. You will have to pay attention to additional maintenance needs of your operating system to keep it running at its best, but without a quality HVLP Gun Cleaner, after some time, you won’t be able to spray cleanly and with accuracy.
- Keep Equipment in Top Shape
- Easy Clean
- Crisp Oxygen Scent
Instructions for Use
- Pour a small amount of cleaner into solution cup and shake vigorously to loosen any remaining sunless solution.
- Next, run cleaner through the gun/airbrush.
- Repeat with a fresh amount of cleaner.
- Test cleanliness by spraying solution onto a white piece of paper.
- Repeat steps 2-4 until spray appears clear.
- Remove the needle and wipe it down with a soft cloth dipped in cleaner.
- Apply gun lubricant to needle and reinsert.
- Remove any residue on the surface of the nozzle and airbrush.
- Do not immerse your spray unit in solvent!
Item # HGAC016
Size 16 fl oz
Use Gun/Airbrush Cleaner
We offer free shipping on all orders over $40 in the contiguous United States. Orders under $40 will incur a flat $5.99 Shipping Fee. Most tanning bed supplies ship via UPS / Fed Ex. Most delivery times within the Continental U.S range from 2-5 days depending on location.