Filter Clean - 16 oz. or 32 oz Spa Cartridge Filter Cleaner by Leisure Time
Leisure Time Filter Clean comes in a 16 oz or 32 oz bottle and works to clean spa and hot tub filters for optimal performance and longevity. The Filter Clean spa chemical removes dirt, oil, grease and scale from hot tub filters so that the filters may continuously complete its job. The Filter Clean is compatible with cartridge, sand or DE Filters. The new Leisure Time Filter Clean is stronger than any other filter cleaner and works overnight. It's compatible with all sanitizers, including bromine, chlorine and biguanide. The Filter Clean by Leisure Time is ideal for regular use in order to improve water clarity, rid the spa water of bacteria and increase filter life. Family Leisure recommends application of Filter Clean every other month for increased filter performance and longevity.
- Helps to improve water clarity
- Rids spa filter of bacteria
- Increases filter life
- Easy to use
- Add 16 oz. filter clean to 4 gallons of water in a bucket
- Rinse off any large debris on spa filter
- Soak filter for at least 3 hours. Overnight for maximum effectiveness
- If possible, allow filter to dry prior to re-installing in spa
- Do not use galvanized aluminum or porcelain to soak filter
- Use this cleaning method at least every other month
- For quick in between cleanings, use Instant Cartridge Clean. Cleans filter in 5 minutes.
Amount 16 oz / 32 oz
Purpose Deep Cleans Cartridge Filters
Formula Improved Super Strength Formula
Application 16 oz per Use
Frequency Every Other Month
We offer free shipping on all orders over $40 in the contiguous United States. Orders under $40 will incur a flat $5.99 Shipping Fee. Spa chemicals and supplies ship via UPS / Fed Ex. Most delivery times within the Continental U.S range from 2-5 days depending on location.
Shipping Details & Conditions.