Metal Gon - 16 oz by Leisure Time
Metal Gon is a metal sequestering agent spa chemical that is useful in a few specific moments in a spa's lifetime. For any spa under 600 gallons, you'll add one bottle of Metal Gon when the spa is filled for the very first time. Then you'll repeat the procedure when the spa is emptied and refilled. Metal Gon is a preventative spa chemical that works to keep your water clean and clear of rusty, brown, black and green spa water imbalances. Metal Gon sequesters iron, copper and other harmful minerals to keep your spa or hot tub water clear, and spa equipment and surfaces free of rust and damage. When it comes to spa and hot tub maintenance, the right chemical used in time will save you from later using nine.
- Non Foaming
- Easy to use
- Allows spa chemicals to work effectively
- Protects spa equipment and surfaces
- Aids in the overall clarity of the water
- One bottle (16oz.) for any spa under 600 Gallons
- Add entire bottle around the edge as the spa is filling
- Only needed when spa is filled for the first time and each time spa is drained and re-filled.
Amount 16 oz
Purpose Metal Sequestering
Compatible With Spa Chemicals
Use During First Fill, Emptying & Refills
Use One Bottle per Use
For online orders over $40 (before tax), shipping and handling is FREE. Orders that are under $40 will have a $5.99 shipping fee added. Most pool/spa supplies ship via Fed Ex and delivery times within the Continental U.S range from 2-5 days. All orders received before noon will ship that SAME DAY.
Shipping Details & Conditions.