The Glenwood Pool Table by Brunswick Billiards
Do you have exceptional taste yet find yourself unsatisfied with the standard pool table options? The Glenwood Pool Table from Brunswick Billiards offers you the ability to customize your new pool table to match your specific tastes or your home's unique style. There are six different leg choices, along with six different finish choices, including the dramatic two-toned color scheme that showcases Black and Chestnut finishes mixed creatively and artistically. And with this Brunswick pool table you do not sacrifice a quality playing experience; Brunswick uses the very best materials and construction techniques, including a one-inch slate playing surface and much more.
- Brunswick Authentic Series
- Seven-Foot & Eight-Foot Tables
- Diamond-Shaped Mother Of Pearl Sights
- Leather Shield with Fringe & Tassels Options Available
- Leg Options: Ball & Claw, Queen Anne, Ram's Head, Round, Tapered & Talon
- Finishes: Aged Russet, Chestnut, Espresso, Old World Cherry, Traditional Cherry & Two-Toned Black & Chestnut
- Base & Frame: Solid Hardwoods, Unique High-Torque Construction, Heavy-Gauge Steel Fasteners & Dovetailed Cross Supports
Brunswick Authentic Series Pool Table Features:
- High-Performance Nut Plate: Exclusive Brunswick High Performance Nut Plate™ fastens the cushions, rails and slate together with at least 70% more torque than standard T-nuts used by competitors. Components are so tightly bound they perform as a single unit.
- Super Speed Cushions: Tested by the University of Wisconsin and proven to be 40% more consistent than other pool table cushions.
- Contender Series Brunswick Certified Slate: Machine Leveled & Tested
- Call For Brunswick Warranty Information & Details
Size 7 and 8 Foot Table
Wood Hard Wood
Slate One Inch
Family Leisure has the largest network of professional pool table installers in the country. If you choose to have us set-up installation for your new pool table, it is very simple; this is how the process works:
Step 1 - You will be called by a commercial freight company to set up a delivery appointment. The pool table will be delivered to a garage or carport via a semi-truck and will require a signature upon arrival. If your home does not have access for this type of freight delivery, please call for alternate options.
Step 2 - You will be contacted by an installer in your area to set up a time for installation.
Step 3 - The Installers will arrive and discuss with you proper placement. The pool table will then be assembled, leveled and will be "Play Ready".
Step 4 - You will sign a form stating that everything is to your liking and you're good to go! Rack 'Em Up!