The Elias 8' Pool Table by Plank and Hide
When you combine an old tavern/pool hall look with a modern upscale sleek design, you get this absolute show stopper. Even the most skilled players will appreciate the top tier performance and precise play. Make your pool table room the new hot spot in the house and add some style and character while you are at it. Nobody does it quite like Plank and Hide, and the Elias is reflective of their reputation.
Double Main Beams
- Beams are 4" x 2" interlocking solid pieces of wood, extending the length of the table
- Provides 66% more frame to slate support compared to the industry standard table
- Unitizes the frame and gives it incredible support that will not fatigue or fail over time
One Piece Leg Design
- Strongest foundation possible
- Extends from the floor to the slate
- Allows the heavy weight of the slate to be evenly distributed to the floor
- Legs are attached to the cabinet by using heavy lag bolts and wood dowels
Cabinet and Frame
- 100% Solid wood cabinet
- All wood interior frame
Rails, Cushions and Playing Surface
- 6.5” Oversize professional all wood top rails, K66 natural tournament cushions
- Impressively responsive and accurate play
- 100% accurate rebound
- Enclosed wood corners with genuine leather drop-pockets
- 1” K-Patterned Framed Slate
Wood Type Solid Wood
Finish Shadow Grey
Construction Double Main Beam
Leg Style One Piece
Rails Solid Elm
Pockets Leather Shield
Mfg. Model # 11007
UPC # 00689341069541
Family Leisure has the largest network of professional pool table installers in the country. If you choose to have us set-up installation for your new pool table, this is how the process works:
Step 1 - You will be called by a commercial freight company to set up a delivery appointment. The pool table will be delivered to a garage or carport via a semi-truck and will require a signature upon arrival. If your home does not have access for this type of freight delivery, please call for alternate options.
Step 2 - After delivery, you will call the installer provided to you and set up a service date and time.
Step 3 - The Installers will arrive and discuss with you proper placement. The pool table will then be assembled, leveled and will be "Play Ready".
Step 4 - You will sign a form stating that everything is to your liking and you're good to go! Rack 'Em Up!