The Black Wolf Pool Table by Brunswick Billiards
Clean and sleek with a modern design, the Black Wolf Pool Table from Brunswick will look great in your home. And while other pool table manufacturers have copied this look, none can copy the superior gameplay provided by a Contender Series pool table from Brunswick. Each Contender Table, such as the Black Wolf here, offers one-inch slate under the felt. This material and size is the preferred playing surface of professionals, so we promise smooth shots and precise angles. Bring home a furniture centerpiece the entire family will enjoy with the Black Wolf Billiard Table from Brunswick and Family Leisure!
- Black Finish
- Round Rail Sights
- One Piece Post Legs
- Contender Series (See Below)
- Drop Pockets or Gulley Return
- Seven-Foot or Eight-Foot Pool Table
- Die Cast Side & Corner Pocket Frames Create Perfect Table Geometry
- Made From Superior Engineered Wood & Select Veneered Hardwoods
- Strong Base Frame - Assembled Using High-Torque Bolted Construction
Contender Series Table Features:
- High-Performance Nut Plate: Exclusive Brunswick High Performance Nut Plate™ fastens the cushions, rails and slate together with at least 70% more torque than standard T-nuts used by competitors. Components are so tightly bound they perform as a single unit.
- Contender Series Brunswick Certified Slate - Machine Leveled & Tested
- Please Call For Brunswick Warranty Information
Size 8 Foot Table
Wood Hard Wood
Slate One Inch
Pockets Drop Pocket
Family Leisure has the largest network of professional pool table installers in the country. If you choose to have us set-up installation for your new pool table, it is very simple; this is how the process works:
Step 1 - You will be called by a commercial freight company to set up a delivery appointment. The pool table will be delivered to a garage or carport via a semi-truck and will require a signature upon arrival. If your home does not have access for this type of freight delivery, please call for alternate options.
Step 2 - You will be contacted by an installer in your area to set up a time for installation.
Step 3 - The Installers will arrive and discuss with you proper placement. The pool table will then be assembled, leveled and will be "Play Ready".
Step 4 - You will sign a form stating that everything is to your liking and you're good to go! Rack 'Em Up!