The Fornetto Wood Fired Oven and Smoker by Fornetto
Virginia Woolf once said “One cannot think well, love well, sleep well, if one has not dined well.” The versatile Fornetto Wood Fired Oven and Smoker will have you dining well in no time. While traditional in appearance, the Fornetto is completely modern with its powder coated 304 stainless steel exterior. The interior of the Fornetto Wood Fired Oven and Smoker is constructed of stainless steel; the oven doors are enameled cast iron. Large tempered glass doors allow you to view the progress of your culinary creations. The Fornetto is heated with wood or charcoal; it performs as a convection oven or a smoker. You can cook pizza, bread, desserts, ribs, chicken; anything that can be baked or smoked, the Fornetto Wood Fired Oven and Smoker will do it justice. Standard equipment included with the unit is a pizza stone, stainless steel baking racks, fire bricks, shelving, tool caddy and a heavy duty oven cover.
Standard Features Include:
- Natural Fuel Options: Wood, Charcoal or Briquettes
- Powder Coated/Stainless Steel Exterior
- Stainless Steel Interior
- Cast Iron/Gloss Enamel Oven Chamber Door
- Cast Iron/Gloss Enamel Combustion Chamber Door
- Oven Temperature Gauge
- Chimney and Cowl
- Chimney Adjustment
- Phenolic Ventilation Knobs
- Smoker Box
- Powder Coated Side Shelf
- Wire Pizza Stone Rack and Pizza Stone
- Two Wire Oven Racks
- Three Firebricks
- Fire Grate and Shelf
- Wire Basket and Wood Storage Basket
- Trolley Handles and Wheel for Easy Mobility
- Part # PZ-5 WT-SBSS – Midnight
- Part # PZ-5 WT-SRSS - Empire
- 75.5”H x 25.5”W x 22”D – 220 LBS.
- Oven Chamber Volume 16.15 Gallons
Weight 220 LBS.
Colors Midnight or Empire
Oven Chamber Volume 16.15 Gallons
Model # 69927
This item requires freight delivery. This shipping method uses a full size semi - truck and product can be delivered to a street side location or into a room of choice based on the level of service requested. A representative will call to schedule your delivery which will require a signature upon receipt. Most delivery times within the Continental U.S. range from 5-7 days on in stock merchandise. Special order products can ranges from 2-6 weeks depending on availability.
Shipping Details & Conditions