4-Burner Grill Head by Titan Grills
Grill, bake, sear or rotisserie. The options are nearly endless when it comes to the 4 Burner Grill Head from Titan. Yes, this model offers an incredible amount of cooking space and cooking power, with 58,000 total BTUs fired up under 740 total square inches. And yes, this power and space comes in an elegant package of stainless steel with polished edges. But the true attraction of this grill is the multiple cooking methods you can utilize to create your culinary masterpieces. Grill your food evenly and effectively with the briquette heating system, which uses a combination of direct and indirect heat for no hot spots. Bake your foods using the standard backburner with the regular burners to create an outdoor oven. Get that steakhouse flavor by searing your steaks with the optional sear burner, locking in the juices. Or rotisserie your chickens, turkeys and even pork products for that slow-roasted, savory experience with the optional rotisserie kit! Titan offers the same materials and production techniques as other premium grill manufacturers, but at reduced prices! So you get all of these high-end features at a rock-bottom price!
- 48,000 Main BTUs
- 10,000 Rear BTUs
- Grate Diameter: 8MM
- Stainless Steel Tubular Burners
- Manual Flash Lighting Tube: Yes
- Cutout Dimensions: 30.625" x 8.5" x 21.25"
- Grilling Space: 570 Sq. In. / Warming Rack: 170 Sq. In.
- Grill Head: Polished 304 Commercial-Grade Stainless Steel
- Included Conversion Kit Switches From Natural Gas To Liquid Propane
- Knobs: Die-Cast with Stainless Steel Bezels, Engraved with Heat Resistant Easy-Grip Outer Ring
- Briquette System: Both Direct and Indirect Heat For Less Cooking Time, Even Heat Distribution, Better Tasting Food and No Hot Spots
- Lifetime Stainless Housing / Frame
- Lifetime Cooking Grids
- 3 Years on SS Burners
- 2 Years on SS Briquette Tray & Briquettes
- 1 Year on all other parts
Grate Diameter 8MM
Total BTUs 58,000
Total Cooking Area 740" Sq. In.
Warming Rack Yes