Low pH levels causes water that is too acidic. Pool water high in acids will corrode the liner, metal fitting and other materials while creating high levels of sulfur. This will also cause chlorine to burn at a higher rate, costing money and time. Water that is high in acid will cause swimmers' eyes and skin to become irritated, and swimwear will fade rapidly. The Sodium Carbonate in pH Plus raises the pH of pool water to care for acidity. Let Swim Clear help you avoid issues with water that has low pH levels.
pH Plus Features:
- No waiting period to swim
- Compatible with other pool swimming chemicals
- Dissolves quickly without residue
pH Plus Application:
- 1 lb. / 10,000 Gallons until reaching desired level
- Broadcast evenly over pool water surface
pH Plus Note:
- Maintain pH levels between 6.8 - 7.2 ppm
- pH is a key component of balanced pool water
- By adjusting the pH, cloudy water will oftentimes become clear
- Pool Balancing Chemicals
Shipping 5 lb.
Function Raises pH
PPM 6.8 - 7.2
Start-Up 1lb / 10K gal
Maintenance As Needed
Wait to Swim No
Shelf Life No
Other Name Sodium Carbonate
Use Swimming Pools
FedEx / ups Yes
Online Item Yes
In Store Item Yes
For online orders over $40 (before tax), shipping and handling is FREE. Orders that are under $40 will have a $5.99 shipping fee added. Most pool supplies ship via Fed Ex and delivery times within the Continental U.S range from 2-5 days. All orders received before noon will ship that SAME DAY.
Shipping Details & Conditions.