Function: Winterate is a specially engineered chemical blend that is used when winterizing a pool that uses the Perma Salt System. It is an all-in-one winterizer that does not require anything additional to close a pool down for the winter. Also can be used for pools that are not on the Perma Salt System.
- Perma Salt's "All-in-One" Pool Winterizer
- Compatible with other Pool Chemical Programs
- Controls Staining
- Requires No Additional Closing Chemicals
- Non Foaming
- Eliminates Spring Opening Water Problems
- 1 Bucket treats 15,000 gallons (24' - 27' Pool)
- Broadcast evenly across the surface of the pool with filter running
- Let filter run at least 6 hours prior to closing
Note: If using Winterate to close a pool that is not on the Perma Salt System, it is recommended to have a chlorine residual of at least 3ppm prior to closing.
How to Close Your Swimming Pool
For online orders over $40 (before tax), shipping and handling is FREE. Orders that are under $40 will have a $5.99 shipping fee added. Most pool supplies ship via Fed Ex and delivery times within the Continental U.S range from 2-5 days. All orders received before noon will ship that SAME DAY.
Shipping Details & Conditions.