Klairate is part 3 of the 3 part Perma Salt Chemical System. It is an enzyme based water clarifier. Enzymes attack and eliminate oils and other contaminants in the water to maintain that perfect HD water clarity. The most common cause of water cloudiness and scum lines on pools is oils, usually from sun blocks and sun tan lotions. The enzyme based Klairate, eats these oils to keep the water’s HD clarity.
The Perma Salt System
- Is not a Salt Generator
- Does Not Convert Salt into Chlorine
- Is a Natural Synergy Approach to Water Purity
- Simplifies Pool Ownership and Maintenance
- Only Requires Adding Chemicals Every 2 Weeks
- Soft on Skin, Hair, Eyes and Swimsuits
- Has .002ppm less salt than a tear
- More Cost Effective than any other non-chlorine system - Guaranteed
- Part of the Family Leisure "Algae Free Guarantee Program"
The Perma Salt System uses a natural synergy for a holistic approach to water maintenance. First, the System Chamber disperses natural minerals into the water, such as copper and silver, which serve as natural algaecides. By simply adjusting the dial, these natural mineral levels can be adjusted and maintained to their ideal levels. In addition, these natural minerals are complemented by a family of ancillary products.
The total dissolved solids (TDS) of the water must be at a minimum of 1000 ppm in order for the copper to reach optimal levels. This is done by adding the 25# bucket of Preparate and 1 bag of Activate. If your TDS levels do not reach 1000ppm contact your Local Family Leisure for options on raising your TDS.
Test for copper levels. Your copper level should be maintained between .3 and .5 ppm. Adjust the output levels by turning the control knob up or down. It may take a few days for your copper levels to reach the desired levels.
Every 2 Weeks
- Add 1 bottle of Klairate & Activate (1 Bag each of Re-Activate / Initiate) Larger Pools Can Double the Shock
- Regulate copper levels by adjusting dial on the Perma Salt System
- Test and adjust Ph and Alkalinity as needed
Optimal levels for properly balanced Perma Salt water
- pH 7.2 - 7.8
- Total Alkalinity 80-140ppm
- Calcium Hardness 200-350ppm
- Total Dissolved Solids (TDS) 1000ppm minimum
NOTE: Customers using well water with the Perma Salt System should not use an iron remover. This will counteract with the the copper ions that the Perma Salt System is generating.
In Store Item Yes
Use Swimming Pools
Shelf Life No
Wait to Swim No
Maintenance 1 Pint / 2 Weeks
Start-Up Details Below
Shipping 8 x 1 Liter
Online Item Yes
FedEx / ups Yes
Application In Skimmer or Broadcast
For online orders over $40 (before tax), shipping and handling is FREE. Orders that are under $40 will have a $5.99 shipping fee added. Most pool supplies ship via Fed Ex and delivery times within the Continental U.S range from 2-5 days. All orders received before noon will ship that SAME DAY.
Shipping Details & Conditions.