PHOS Free - 2 Liter - by Natural Chemistry
Description: This patented formula will remove damaging phosphate build up that is in any swimming pool filter and in the pool water.
Function: Phosphates are inorganic chemicals that typically enter swimming pools through regular city water lines, rain, plant waste, fertilizers, lawn run-off and even tanning oils. Phosphates are the building blocks for algae, so increased levels of these chemicals can transform any above ground swimming pool into an above ground pond filled with green organics. Use PHOS Free by Natural Chemistry to remove unwanted phosphates from your filters!
- Easy To Use
- Add To Skimmer
- Will Not Cloud Water
- Improves Maintenance
- Non Toxic - Environmentally Safe
- Reduces Phosphate Levels To Zero
- Erase Phosphate Contamination & Unwanted Build Up
- Compatible With All Sanitizers, Chlorine Systems
- Read directions on bottle.
- Be sure to test swimming pool phosphate levels before application.
- The ideal range for application is between 0 and 300 pbb.
- Application must be on an algae-free pool; if algae are present it must be removed before application.
- Shake well before using.
- Utilize the dosage chart on the back of the bottle to add the required amount to your pool skimmer.
- Add slowly to ensure complete filter system dispersion.
- Run filter for 8 hours per day or 48 hours continuously until phosphate level falls to zero.
- Swimming is allowed directly after application.
- Removes 9ppm and under of phosphate load per application
- This product increases your filter pressure
- Non-toxic formula looks like skim milk
- Pool Balancing Chemicals
Size 2L / 67.6oz
For online orders over $40 (before tax), shipping and handling is FREE. Orders that are under $40 will have a $5.99 shipping fee added. Most pool supplies ship via Fed Ex and delivery times within the Continental U.S range from 2-5 days. All orders received before noon will ship that SAME DAY.
Shipping Details & Conditions.