Metal Free - 1 Liter
Description: Staining and water discoloration in your swimming pool might be caused by iron, copper or other trace metals. Metal Free by Natural Chemistry contains a powerful chelating agent that quickly deactivates these damaging, stain-causing metals, protecting your pool water and your pocketbook.
Function: Hard metals are damaging invaders into your swimming pool, causing water rings, rust lines and cloudy, stinky water. Prevent stains and discoloration with Metal Free, which deactivates these stain causing metals without changing your existing water chemistry!
- Easy To Use
- No Phosphates
- Deactivates Trace Metals
- Will Not Change Pool Water Chemistry
- Compatible With All Sanitizers & Pool Surfaces
- Read directions on bottle.
- Cannot be used with a clarifier, unless the clarifier is chitosan based, such as Clear Clarifier.
- Shake well before using.
- Add 1 bottle per 20,000 gallons of pool water around the perimeter of the pool. NOT IN THE SKIMMER!
- Maintenance dose: add 4 ounces per 10,000 gallons weekly.
- Do not spill on deck or coping.
- Treats 1 ppm of metal content per every 10,000 gallons of water.
- Swimming is allowed directly after application.
- Monitor chlorine levels; if lowered during application wait to swim until level returns to normal
- Non-toxic formula is a clear to amber colored liquid
- Other Pool Chemicals
Size 1L / 33.9oz
For online orders over $40 (before tax), shipping and handling is FREE. Orders that are under $40 will have a $5.99 shipping fee added. Most pool supplies ship via Fed Ex and delivery times within the Continental U.S range from 2-5 days. All orders received before noon will ship that SAME DAY.
Shipping Details & Conditions.