12' In-Ground Trampoline (NEW GENERATION III) by In-Ground Trampolines
Searching for a visually appealing and safe alternative to the typical Trampoline layout? The 12' In-Ground Trampoline allows homeowners to place their trampoline in the ground, a cautious design option that will reduce injuries while removing the large profile of a trampoline from your backyard. Installation is easy with this complete system: simply dig a hole, drop the trampoline model into that hole and backfill the soil to cover the frame. The entire process is straightforward, undemanding and uncomplicated!
- Trampoline Mat - Polypropylene Surface
- Panels - Corrugated Steel with Polymer Coating
- 96 Heavy-Duty Springs Made From Galvanized Steel
- Reinforced Stitching - No Grommets For Longer Durability
- Frame Segments - 15 Gauge Steel with Polymer Coating
- Blue 13" Vinyl Coated Pad - 1" Thick Closed Cell Ethylene Foam
- 12' Circular Design
- Easy Assembly & Installation
- Will Never Blow Away In The Wind
- A Great Choice For Restrictive HOAs
- Great Fun & Fitness For the Whole Family
- Designed To Reduce Trampoline-Related Injuries
Frame Weight 300 LBS
Max Jumper Weight 250 LBS
Frame Warranty Five Years
Mat & Spring Warranty One Year
Dimensions 12' x 33"
This item requires freight delivery. This shipping method uses a full size semi - truck and product can be delivered to a street side location. A representative will call to schedule your delivery which will require a signature upon receipt. Most delivery times within the Continental U.S. range from 5-7 days on in stock merchandise. Special order trampoline orders range from 2-6 weeks depending on manufacturer.
Shipping Details & Conditions