The Treviso Pool Table by Brunswick Billiards
While the exceptional design of the Treviso Pool Table will certainly draw compliments, it's the superior gameplay of this Brunswick Billiards table that will truly endear. Yes, the double-arched legs create a distinctive outline and shape, but the Treviso is also a Brunswick Authentic Series table, with improved slate, cushions and construction techniques for a superior playing experience when compared to competitor's billiard tables. So combine a contemporary look that is truly exceptional with solid and precise gaming action when you bring the Treviso by Brunswick home with the help of Family Leisure.
- Drop Pockets
- Espresso Finish
- Brunswick Authentic Series
- Eight-Foot or Nine-Foot Pool Tables
- Diamond-Shaped Ebony or Diamond-Shaped Mother Of Pearl Shooting Sights
- Solid Construction: Select Hardwoods, High-Torque Bolts & Dovetailed Cross-Supports
Brunswick Authentic Series Information:
- Call For Brunswick Warranty Information
- Contender Series Brunswick Certified Slate - One-Inch Thick, Machine Leveled & Tested
- Super-Speed Cushions - Tested by the University of Wisconsin and proven to be 40% more consistent than the leading competitor.
- High-Performance Nut Plate: Exclusive Brunswick High Performance Nut Plate™ fastens the cushions, rails and slate together with at least 70% more torque than standard T-nuts used by competitors. Components are so tightly bound they perform as a single unit.
Size 8 and 9 Foot Table
Wood Hard Wood
Slate One Inch
Pockets Drop Pocket
Family Leisure has the largest network of professional pool table installers in the country. If you choose to have us set-up installation for your new pool table, it is very simple; this is how the process works:
Step 1 - You will be called by a commercial freight company to set up a delivery appointment. The pool table will be delivered to a garage or carport via a semi-truck and will require a signature upon arrival. If your home does not have access for this type of freight delivery, please call for alternate options.
Step 2 - You will be contacted by an installer in your area to set up a time for installation.
Step 3 - The Installers will arrive and discuss with you proper placement. The pool table will then be assembled, leveled and will be "Play Ready".
Step 4 - You will sign a form stating that everything is to your liking and you're good to go! Rack 'Em Up!