The Paxton Pool Table by Plank and Hide
Free Upgrade Special: Gold Series Imperial Accessory Kit (Reg. $199 Upgrade)
The Paxton pool table by Plank & Hide offers an arty, uptown design that would be ideal for a Manhattan loft; it would also lend an air of sophistication to a suburban game room. Gracefully arched, the solid wood legs support a gorgeous coordinating cabinet. Finished in Sable, this solid Aspen wood, heirloom quality pool table looks as if it would cost a fortune but looks can be deceiving. Without cutting a single corner in materials, construction or performance, the Paxton is accessible and reasonably priced. Engineered for playing perfection, the Paxton features genuine 1” backed slate, interlocking internal beams, one piece legs, hardwood construction, oversized rails and natural gum rubber cushions. Truly an artisan masterpiece, the Paxton has no metal brackets or screws but features lag bolts and wood dowels instead. Plank & Hide offer a 100% lifetime and performance guarantee; you can’t go wrong with the Paxton.
- 100% Lifetime and Performance Guarantee
- Genuine 1" Backed Slate
- Full Length 4.5" x 2.25" Thick Interlocking Internal Beams
- Solid Floor to Slate One Piece Leg Design
- Heavy Lag Bolts and Wood Dowels - No Metal Brackets or Wood Screws
- 100% Solid Hardwood Construction Throughout
- 6.5" Oversized Pro Series Rails
- K66 Tournament Cushions - Natural Gum Rubber
- Precision Engineering For Ultimate Performance and Accuracy
- Large Sweeping Arched Leg Design
- Enclosed Leather Drop Pockets
- Artisan Crafted Finger Jointed Aprons
- Solid Aspen Wood With Sable Finish
- Matching 12' or 14' Shuffleboard Table
Wood Type Solid Aspen
Construction Quad Internal Beams
Leg Style One Piece Arched
Rails Solid Elm 6.5" Width
Pockets Enclosed Leather
Mfg. Model # 11069
UPC # 0069631027648
Family Leisure has the largest network of professional pool table installers in the country. If you choose to have us set-up installation for your new pool table, this is how the process works:
Step 1 - You will be called by a commercial freight company to set up a delivery appointment. The pool table will be delivered to a garage or carport via a semi-truck and will require a signature upon arrival. If your home does not have access for this type of freight delivery, please call for alternate options.
Step 2 - After delivery, you will call the installer provided to you and set up a service date and time.
Step 3 - The Installers will arrive and discuss with you proper placement. The pool table will then be assembled, leveled and will be "Play Ready".
Step 4 - You will sign a form stating that everything is to your liking and you're good to go! Rack 'Em Up!