The Exposition Novelty Pool Table by Brunswick Billiards
Quite possibly the most extravagant billiard table available on the market, the award-winning Exposition Novelty Pool Table from Brunswick was first produced in 1878. The name comes from the gold medals this table won in various expositions during the late 1800s in Cincinnati and San Francisco, and Brunswick has decided to reintroduce this model in honor of their 165th anniversary. Along with the incredible French Empire style, with intricate inlays and veneers, you gain a limited edition brass Brunswick emblem, matching cue rack and a matching Exposition Novelty pool cue. This table is extremely rare and availability can change quickly; please call us for details.
- Nine-Foot Pool Table
- Made From Solid White Oak
- Superior Dovetailed Cross Supports
- Unique French Empire Finish & Style
- Rail Sights: Asian Water Buffalo Bone
- Beautifully Grained Sapele Wood Rails
- Pockets: Drop Pocket, Tassel & Fringe Options Available
- “Limited Edition” Brass Plaque On End Sill Of The Table
- Solid Brass Rosettes Set Against French Walnut Burl Veneer
- Intricate Veneer Inlay Patterns Feature European Oak Burl, French Walnut Burl, Sycamore, Movingue, Ash Burl & Karelian Birch
Brunswick Authentic Series Features:
- High-Performance Nut Plate: Exclusive Brunswick High Performance Nut Plate™ fastens the cushions, rails and slate together with at least 70% more torque than standard T-nuts used by competitors. Components are so tightly bound they perform as a single unit.
- Brunswick Certified Slate - Machine Leveled & Tested
- Please Call For Brunswick Warranty Information
Size 9 Foot Table
Wood White Oak
Slate One Inch
Family Leisure has the largest network of professional pool table installers in the country. If you choose to have us set-up installation for your new pool table, it is very simple; this is how the process works:
Step 1 - You will be called by a commercial freight company to set up a delivery appointment. The pool table will be delivered to a garage or carport via a semi-truck and will require a signature upon arrival. If your home does not have access for this type of freight delivery, please call for alternate options.
Step 2 - You will be contacted by an installer in your area to set up a time for installation.
Step 3 - The Installers will arrive and discuss with you proper placement. The pool table will then be assembled, leveled and will be "Play Ready".
Step 4 - You will sign a form stating that everything is to your liking and you're good to go! Rack 'Em Up!