36" Outdoor Gas Grill Head by Twin Eagles
Mixing direct heat from specifically placed ports and channels with radiant heat from ceramic briquettes, the 36" Outdoor Gas Grill Head from Twin Eagles Grills will reach high temperatures while distributing heat more evenly than typical gas grill heads. This means this model grill will preheat faster, perform better (less flares and hot spots) and use less gas. The heavy-duty hexagonal grates will provide large restaurant-style sear marks, a desired effect grill masters love. And the cooking punch packed into the 36" Outdoor Gas Grill Head is incredible, with two stainless steel U-burners producing a combined 50,000 BTUs of cooking power. Grill a mountain of steaks, hamburgers, fish and veggies over 630 square inches of cooking surface area. This power is paired with elegant beauty, with a hood and control panel that offer stainless steel seamlessly welded for a polished, finished look. Drop this gas grill head only into any grill island or outdoor kitchen without breaking the bank; it comes with free shipping nationwide from Family Leisure!
- Made In U.S.A.
- Grill Head Only
- Easy-Open Hood
- Includes Drip Pan
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Ceramic Grilling Briquettes
- Detailed Finish with Hi-Lites
- Welded #304 Stainless Steel
- Two Convenient Interior Lights
- One-Piece Seamless Front Panel
- Cooking Grid - Stainless Steel Hex
- Stainless Steel Hexagonal Grates
- Seamless Double-Walled Front Hood
- Decorative LED Control Panel Blue Lights
- Cooking Zones - Dividers For Different Temperatures
- Two 25,000 BTU U-Shaped Stainless Steel Heavy Wall Burners
- Smoker Box - Sealed Box Holds Liquid For Soaking Woodchips
- Grill Hood Assist System - Concealed Springs Allow For Easy Opening & Closing Of The Grill Hood
Total BTU's 50,000
Item # TEBQ36G-B
Grilling Area 630 sq. in.
Electronic Ignition 9V
This item requires freight delivery. This shipping method uses a full size semi-truck and product can be delivered to a street side location or into a room of choice based on the level of service requested. A representative will call to schedule your delivery which will require a signature upon receipt. Most delivery times within the Continental U.S.A. range from 5-7 days on in stock merchandise. Special order products can ranges from 2-6 weeks depending on availability.
Shipping Details & Conditions