Goalrilla DC72E1 Basketball Goal
Are you hoping to keep your inground basketball hoop for a lifetime? Do you have a few rowdy kids that might play on that hoop for years to come? The DC72E1 is hailed as the most rough and tough basketball hoop available. The unique rim design allows the rim to withstand over one ton of pressure. The goal is also accessorized to provide stellar performance that goes above and beyond the competition. For example, the hoop is equipped with reduced goal vibration and increased structural integrity through dual welded board arms. The pole and backboards are both equipped with pads for player safety. The pole is made with steel that is rugged and powder coated for years of carefree protection. Bring one of the best goals on the planet to your driveway!
- Patented Rim Design Withstands 1 Ton of Pressure
- Dual Welded Board Arms Create Strength
- Reduced Goal Vibration & Increased Structural Integrity
- Toughest Basketball Hoop on the Planet
- Includes Universal Pole Pad
- Includes Universal Backboard Pad
- Rugged Steel Provides Strength
- Steel Covered in DuPont Powder Coating
- Rust and UV Protected
- Maintains Performance & Style over Time
Backboard 72" x 42"
Tempered Glass Back Board 1/2"
Pole 6"x8" Steel
This item requires freight delivery. This shipping method uses a full size semi - truck and product can be delivered to a street side location or into a room of choice based on the level of service requested. A representative will call to schedule your delivery which will require a signature upon receipt. Most delivery times within the Continental U.S. range from 5-7 days on in stock merchandise.
Shipping Details & Conditions