Quest IB 8’ 8’’ Inflatable Boat / Dinghy by Solstice
Package Includes - Oars, Foot Pump, Seat(s) and Carry Bag
The Quest IB line of inflatable boats is one collection in a grouping of many choices of watercrafts made by Solstice. Different lines are made with different purposes in mind. For example, the Outdoorsman line features boats made ideally for sport fishing on a lake or stream. The Quest features more generous seating options and boasts marine-quality performance. The Quest IB 8’ 8’’ Inflatable Boat is the most compact Quest IB boat that is available. It is made of extremely tough PVC coated 500 Denier. The fabric is colored in a Marine Grey, and it is 3-ply for added durability. The Quest IB features al all-around rub strake, an integrated I-Beam floor with a keel, molded rope eyes with a grab line, and heavy duty “D” rings for mooring or towing. The Quest IB may be used with a motor for added horsepower, or you can take the leisurely paddle approach. The Quest IB is designed to help you make explorers everywhere feel just a little more comfortable, capable and adventurous in the open water. Enjoy!
- Ideal for Lake & Beyond
- Tough PVC Coated 500 Denier (Refers to the thread count used in the woven fabric, the PVC)
- Marine Grey 3 Ply Fabric
- Heavy Duty All-Around Rub Strake
- Integrated I-Beam Floor with Keel (Y-beam construction which creates a flat floor (interior) when inflated, adding to that the keel whick also creates a "stepped hull" design.)
- Molded Rope Eyes with Grab Line
- Heavy-Duty “D” Rings for Mooring or Towing
- Can accomidate a 2.5HP gas or electric motor.
Item # 20285
Dimensions 8’ 8" x 4’ 6"
Construction PVC Coated 500 Denier 3 Ply
Color Marine Grey
I-Beam Integrated with Keel
Rope eyes Molded with Grab Line
Rings Heavy Duty "D"
This item ships via UPS / FedEx. Most delivery times within the continental U.S. range from 2-5 business days, depending on location. Orders typically ship out within 48 hours of purchase. Shipping Details & Conditions