Quest IB 11’ 4’’ Inflatable Dinghy Boat by Solstice
People who take to the water like fish are turning to a new boating format: the inflatable boat. The fiberglass boat of your dreams may be perfect for towing skiers and racing your buddies, but do you really want to spend all of that money and effort getting from one side of the lake to another for a dinner party? The Quest IB 11’ 4’’ is one inflatable boat in a line of many by Solstice. Inflatable boats are now more reasonably priced, beautifully made, and durably constructed than ever before. The Quest IB 11’ 4’’ is one version of the Quest IB in a line of three. It is the largest iteration. The Quest IB line boasts full featured, marine-quality performance. Other lines feature boats made specifically for fishing on lakes and otherwise. If you’re looking for confidence and flexibility on the vast, open waters, consider the Quest IB 11’ 4’’.
- Ideal for Lake & Beyond
- Tough PVC Coated 500 Denier (Refers to the thread count used in the woven fabric, the PVC)
- Marine Grey 3 Ply Fabric
- Heavy Duty All-Around Rub Strake
- Integrated I-Beam Floor with Keel (Y-beam construction which creates a flat floor (interior) when inflated, adding to that the keel whick also creates a "stepped hull" design.)
- Molded Rope Eyes with Grab Line
- Heavy-Duty “D” Rings for Mooring or Towing
- Includes - Oars, Carry Bag, Oars, Seats & Foot Pump
NOTE - Pictured 2.5HP motor is not included.
Item # 20361
Dimensions 11’ 4" x 4’ 8"
Construction PVC Coated 500 Denier 3 Ply
Color Marine Grey
I-Beam Integrated with Keel
Rope eyes Molded with Grab Line
Rings Heavy Duty "D"
Included Accessories Oars, Carry Bag, Oars, Seats & Foot Pump
This item ships via UPS / FedEx. Most delivery times within the continental U.S. range from 2-5 business days, depending on location. Orders typically ship out within 48 hours of purchase. Shipping Details & Conditions