Aurora III by Viking Spas
The Aurora III Hot Tub by Viking Spas is a smaller hot tub with a ton of options. This spa has a jet for almost every part of your body, from your neck to the bottoms of your feet. We've lit this model up with brilliant L.E.D Lights for an unbelievable nighttime soak. Along with stainless steel jets and a waterfall, the Aurora III dazzles the eyes. For those looking for ultimate therapy in an intimate setting with all of the bells and whistles, this spa is right for you. Add the Soft Touch shell at no additional cost and improve the hot water experience!
- Fortiflex High Density Polyethylene (HDPE) Shell - A virtually indestructible material which carries a non pro-rated Lifetime Warranty even against freeze damage. HDPE is used for several different applications including football helmets and truck bed liners.
- Polystyrene Maintenance Free Cabinet – A zero maintenance tongue and groove material that never needs staining or refinishing. The duo-wall design aids in the insulation of the hot tub and reduces noise. These fully removable panels will not rot, mold or mildew and have UV inhibitors to maintain their color.
- Rigid High Density Foam Insulation – 2lb. High density foam is the most efficient foam used in the hot tub industry. Fully insulated with an R factor of 42, Viking Spas have proven to be one of the more energy efficient spas on the market.
- Balboa Power System – Balboa is one of the largest and most trusted names in the industry. Since they have been engineering and manufacturing electronic touch pads and controls since the early 1980’s all glitches have been worked out and the end result is a dependable and long lasting spa pack and control system.
- High Output Low Voltage Motor – Viking Spas use a top rated Waterway Executive series pump. The pumps run 50% cooler than other pumps of the same size and are very efficient. With the pumps high velocity output, the jets are powerful and provide an incredible amount of hydrotherapy.
- Corona Discharge Ozonator – Ozone is the most powerful oxidizer available. An ozonator keeps spa water cleaner for longer periods of time, helps to reduce the need for chemicals and saves you money. The advantage to a Corona Discharge ozonator versus UV ozone is that the cell life lasts up to 5X longer, creates a more pure form of ozone and operates at a fraction of the cost.
- Jets – Viking Spas uses a number of different styles and types of jets each serving a different purpose depending on their size and flow type. Some jets create a pulsating action simulating a shiatsu type of massage, where other jets create a steady stream of water and have fully adjustable pressure settings. All of the Jets are easy to use and feel great.
Total Filters 1
Heater 5.5 kw XL
Filters (1) 50 Sq. ft.
Dry Weight 395 lbs.
Air Control Valves 2 x Easy-Flo Air Venturi
Neck Jets 2
Roto Poly Storm Jet 4
Directional Jet 4
Roto Mini Storm Jet 2
Directional Mini Jet 2
Ozone Jet 1
Total Pumps (1) 4HP
Total Jets 31
Water Capacity 170 Gallons
Seating Capacity 3
Dimensions 5' x 7'
Hot tubs are available for delivery within 125 miles of any of our local retail store locations. Although we do not sell hot tubs online, we display them on our website for informative purposes and would urge you to call or visit your local store for pricing, availability. and delivery options. Family Leisure carries a wide variety of options from the top named brands in the industry and we welcome the opportunity to discuss which spa might be the best one for you. Our knowledgeable sales professionals and fully staffed service department are available 7 days a week to answer any questions that you may have. We look forward to hearing from you and we invite you to visit one of our beautiful showrooms.