S810 Sauna by Finnleo and Saunatec
Thanks to Finnleo, indulging yourself to the health benefits of infrared sauna technology is now even safer. The S810 One Person Sauna features the EvenHeat System, which delivers infrared heat with the lowest EMR and EF fields available. It also ensures that every part of you is warmed and detoxified evenly, giving you the greatest benefit from Finnleo and Saunatec technology. Enjoy your favorite MP3’s on the speakerless sound system and the color light therapy will make your sauna experience even more relaxing.
- Lowest EMR/EF Available
- EvenHeat Heating System
- Prefabricated Wall Panels
- Fast Assembly, No Tools Required
- Exterior Finished With Biodegradable Wood Treatment
- Tempered Glass Doors
- FM/Mp3 Sound System
- Tri-Modal Lighting System
- Energy Efficient
- 15 AMP/120 Volt
- Warranty: Lifetime emitters and cabinet / (5) year electrical / (1) year stereo
- Part # 9804-411 Hemlock
- 36”D x 36”W x 76”H
- Detoxification of heavy metals, pollutants, pesticides, food additives, and other environmental toxins.
- Increase energy levels.
- Builds the heart muscle and improves cardiovascular performance.
- Lowers blood pressure.
- Improves circulation.
- Improves skin tone, cleanliness, and appearance.
- Increases metabolism.
- Improves flexability.
- Relieves aches and pains from Arthritis, Fibermyalgia, and other muscular and joint ailments.
- Speeds up post-workout recovery.
- Sinus and respiratory system improvement.
- Raises the body's white blood cell count (the immune system).
What's The Difference?
- Infrared Sauna:
- 120 - 140 degrees
- No humidity, dry heat.
- Great for pain and recovery.
- Think muscles joints, stiffness, Arthritis, Tendonitis, ect.
- Traditional Sauna:
- 160 - 190 degrees.
- Lots of steam and aromatherapy.
- Excellent for sinus, skin, circulation, cardiovascular, immune system and detoxification.
Finnleo # 9804-401
Cabinet Warranty Lifetime
Sauna Warranty Five Year
This item requires freight delivery. This shipping method uses a full size semi - truck and product can be delivered to a street side location or into a room of choice based on the level of service requested. Most delivery times within the Continental U.S. range from 5-7 days on in stock merchandise. A representative will call to schedule your delivery which will require a signature upon receipt.
Shipping Details & Conditions