The Tremont Pool Table by Brunswick Billiards
Current Promo: Free Nationwide Delivery, Professional Installation and Accessory Kit
Playing Kit Includes: 4 two-piece cues, two-piece bridge stick and plastic bridge head, plastic 8 ball rack, chalk, nylon table brush, balls & rule book
Gain the classic billiard table look with an enhanced playing experience when you bring the Tremont Pool Table from Brunswick Billiards home. Promoted by Brunswick as the "quintessential pool table", the Tremont utilizes antique furniture design elements, such as the ball-and-claw feet, to ensure this table will never go out of style. And while Brunswick ignored the modern with the design, the construction techniques and materials are the very best and contemporary, with one-inch slate, solid-wood rails and superior rubber cushions for precise gameplay. The Tremont is a classic billiard table with authentic style; bring it home with the help of Brunswick Billiards and Family Leisure.
- Chestnut Finish
- Ball & Claw Feet
- Eight-Foot Pool Table
- Leather Shield Pockets
- Diamond-Shaped Pearled Shooting Sights
- Superior Engineered Wood & Select Veneered Hardwoods
- Reliable Construction & Assembly: High-Torque Bolts & Heavy-Gauge Steel Fasteners
- Contender Series Brunswick Certified Slate - One-Inch Thick
- High-Performance Nut Plate: Exclusive Brunswick High Performance Nut Plate™ fastens the cushions, rails and slate together with at least 70% more torque than standard T-nuts used by competitors. Components are so tightly bound they perform as a single unit.
Size 8 Foot Table
Wood Hard Wood
Slate One Inch
Pockets Leather Shield
Family Leisure has the largest network of professional pool table installers in the country. If you choose to have us set-up installation for your new pool table, this is how the process works:
Step 1 - You will receive a call from the installer to set up a service date and time.
Step 2 - The Installers will arrive and discuss with you proper placement. The pool table will then be assembled, leveled and will be "Play Ready".
Step 3 - You will sign a form stating that everything is to your liking and you're good to go! Rack 'Em Up!