The Sutton Pool Table by Brunswick Billiards
A graceful addition to any home, the Sutton Pool Table from Brunswick Billiards is designed to create a centerpiece in refined and tasteful spaces. This well-designed pool table showcases smart and classy details copied from antique furniture. Note the burl veneer inset in the arched base framed with French Empire edging along with the Acanthus leaf carvings in the feet, just two of the classic elements inspired by furniture from the past. And being a Contender Series table, the Sutton offers superior gameplay, with precise engineering, the best materials and cutting-edge construction techniques (see below) that ensure the very best playing experience.
- Leather Shield Pockets
- Chestnut or Espresso Finish
- Seven-Foot or Eight-Foot Pool Tables
- Diamond-Shaped Pearled Shooting Sights
- Base Frame Construction: Superior Engineered Wood, Select Veneered Hardwoods
- Solid Assembly For Rock Solid Performance: High-Torque Bolts & Heavy-Gauge Steel Fastening Systems
Brunswick Contender Series Features:
- Please Call For Brunswick Warranty Information
- Contender Series Brunswick Certified Slate - One-Inch Thick
- High-Performance Nut Plate: Exclusive Brunswick High Performance Nut Plate™ fastens the cushions, rails and slate together with at least 70% more torque than standard T-nuts used by competitors. Components are so tightly bound they perform as a single unit.
Size 7 and 8 Foot Table
Wood Hard Wood
Slate One Inch
Pockets Leather Shield
Family Leisure has the largest network of professional pool table installers in the country. If you choose to have us set-up installation for your new pool table, it is very simple; this is how the process works:
Step 1 - You will be called by a commercial freight company to set up a delivery appointment. The pool table will be delivered to a garage or carport via a semi-truck and will require a signature upon arrival. If your home does not have access for this type of freight delivery, please call for alternate options.
Step 2 - You will be contacted by an installer in your area to set up a time for installation.
Step 3 - The Installers will arrive and discuss with you proper placement. The pool table will then be assembled, leveled and will be "Play Ready".
Step 4 - You will sign a form stating that everything is to your liking and you're good to go! Rack 'Em Up!