The Morse Pool Table by Plank and Hide
Free Upgrade Special: Classic Accessory Kit (Reg. $299.95)
The Morse by Plank & Hide is a perfect example of today’s modern industrial trend in upscale home décor. This unique pool table features forged steel rivets, vintage steel straps and a rustic Barnwood finish over the solid elm construction. All of this combined gives the Morse a raw, functional appeal. And functional it is; each component of the Morse is selected for quality, durability and playability. Solid hardwood, craftsman style architecture, genuine backed 1” slate, K66 tournament quality cushions, interlocking internal beams, oversized pro series rails, enclosed leather drop pockets, artisan finger jointed aprons…the Morse is a pool table a billiard professional would appreciate. Top it all off with a 100% lifetime guarantee and you have a pool table that stands alone. Nothing else in the market can compare.
- Matching Dining Top (Optional)
- 100% Lifetime and Performance Guarantee
- Genuine 1" Backed Slate
- Full Length 4.5" x 2.25" Thick Interlocking Internal Beams
- Solid Floor to Slate One Piece Leg Design
- Heavy Lag Bolts and Wood Dowels - No Metal Brackets or Wood Screws
- 100% Solid Hardwood Construction Throughout
- 6.5" Oversized Pro Series Rails
- K66 Tournament Cushions - Natural Gum Rubber
- Precision Engineering For Ultimate Performance and Accuracy
- Industrial Steel Accenting
- Enclosed Leather Drop Pockets
- Artisan Crafted Finger Jointed Aprons
- Elm Wood with Barn wood Finish
Wood Type Solid Elm
Size 7', 8', 9'
Construction Quad Internal Beams
Leg Style One Piece
Rails Solid Elm 6.5" Width
Pockets Enclosed Leather
Mfg. Model # 11067
Family Leisure has the largest network of professional pool table installers in the country. If you choose to have us set-up installation for your new pool table, this is how the process works:
Step 1 - You will be called by a commercial freight company to set up a delivery appointment. The pool table will be delivered to a garage or carport via a semi-truck and will require a signature upon arrival. If your home does not have access for this type of freight delivery, please call for alternate options.
Step 2 - After delivery, you will call the installer provided to you and set up a service date and time.
Step 3 - The Installers will arrive and discuss with you proper placement. The pool table will then be assembled, leveled and will be "Play Ready".
Step 4 - You will sign a form stating that everything is to your liking and you're good to go! Rack 'Em Up!