The Gold Crown V Pool Table by Brunswick Billiards
First introduced by Brunswick Billiards in 1961, the Gold Crown V Pool Table has since been the preferred choice of both private pool table enthusiasts and commercial pool hall owners. Unlike your typical pool table, this model is built to adhere to World Pool-Billiard Association specifications for tournament play, providing compact pockets and longer rails to meet these standards. But the style has been updated with this modern version of the Gold Crown, with new designs found in the corner castings, apron and ball storage area. If you are looking for a commercial-quality pool table that showcases a contemporary look, the Gold Crown V from Brunswick and Family Leisure provides the solution.
- Table Decals
- Authentic Series
- Round Rail Sights
- Nine-Foot Pool Table
- High-Torque Bolted Construction
- Gulley Return or Drop Pockets Available
- Please Call For Brunswick Warranty Information
- Commercial-Grade Base & Frame: 3.5" Thick Hardwood
- Finishes: Mahogany With Nickel Trim or Matte Black With Nickel Trim
- Each Gold Crown V Base Frame Component Is Numbered After Assembly, Stained & Sealed For Precise Flatness & To Minimize Wood Movement
- Authentic Series Features: Brunswick Certified Premium Slate (One-Inch Thick), High Performance Nut Plate Construction & Super Speed Cushions
Gold Crown V Tournament Edition Information:
- Easy Leveling: Quick Set Foot Plates®
- 22 Built-In Slate Levelers: No Shimming
- Smooth Gameplay: Flush Rail Castings & Pockets
- Large Capacity: Drop Pockets Hold Up To 10 Balls Per Pocket
- Follows World Pool-Billiard Association Specifications For Tournament Tables
- Longer Rails & Tighter Pockets - Corner Pockets 4.5" - 4.625" & Side Pockets 5.0" - 5.125".
Size 9 Foot Table
Wood Hard Wood
Slate One Inch
Family Leisure has the largest network of professional pool table installers in the country. If you choose to have us set-up installation for your new pool table, it is very simple; this is how the process works:
Step 1 - You will be called by a commercial freight company to set up a delivery appointment. The pool table will be delivered to a garage or carport via a semi-truck and will require a signature upon arrival. If your home does not have access for this type of freight delivery, please call for alternate options.
Step 2 - You will be contacted by an installer in your area to set up a time for installation.
Step 3 - The Installers will arrive and discuss with you proper placement. The pool table will then be assembled, leveled and will be "Play Ready".
Step 4 - You will sign a form stating that everything is to your liking and you're good to go! Rack 'Em Up!