The Camden III Pool Table by Brunswick Billiards
Bring home fabulous style with the Camden III Pool Table from Brunswick Billiards. Traditional designs are the focus of this table, which offers several finish options such as Old World Cherry, Espresso and Chestnut. And unlike other pool tables where your options are limited, the Camden III allows you to choose more than just your finish, with side carvings, Ram's Head feet, Queen Anne legs and Ball and Claw feet available for a personal touch. In addition, the hidden ball storage area behind the foot-end apron is a patented feature exclusive to the Camden III only.
- Contender Series
- One-Inch Slate Surface
- Eight-Foot or Nine-Foot Pool Table
- Innovative Hidden Ball Storage Area
- Diamond-Shaped White Pearl Sights
- Superior Dovetailed Cross-Supports
- Pockets: Several Options - Call For Details
- Finishes: Chestnut, Espresso & Old World Cherry
- Base Frame Construction - Select Veneered Hardwoods
- High-Torque Bolt Assembly - Provides A Strong & Sturdy Base
- Style Options: Side Carvings, Ball & Claw Feet, Queen Anne Legs & Ram's Head Feet
Contender Series Features:
- High-Performance Nut Plate: Exclusive Brunswick High Performance Nut Plate™ fastens the cushions, rails and slate together with at least 70% more torque than standard T-nuts used by competitors. Components are so tightly bound they perform as a single unit.
- Contender Series Brunswick Certified Slate - Machine Leveled & Tested
- Please Call For Brunswick Warranty Information
Size 8 Foot Table
Wood Hard Wood
Slate One Inch
Family Leisure has the largest network of professional pool table installers in the country. If you choose to have us set-up installation for your new pool table, it is very simple; this is how the process works:
Step 1 - You will be called by a commercial freight company to set up a delivery appointment. The pool table will be delivered to a garage or carport via a semi-truck and will require a signature upon arrival. If your home does not have access for this type of freight delivery, please call for alternate options.
Step 2 - You will be contacted by an installer in your area to set up a time for installation.
Step 3 - The Installers will arrive and discuss with you proper placement. The pool table will then be assembled, leveled and will be "Play Ready".
Step 4 - You will sign a form stating that everything is to your liking and you're good to go! Rack 'Em Up!