Camden by American Heritage
Is your basement or game room in need of some new found excitement? Tired of just sitting around and watching TV? Well up your game and bring the room to life with the exciting game of pool. The Camden features quad beam frame construction designed to create a flat level playing surface by unitizing the frame and cabinet and distributing the weight evenly throughout the table. Detailed rams head designed legs support the table and create an elegant and distinct look. Custom designer rails and leather / loop and tassel pockets set the Camden apart from other similar looking designs. This table is part of a collection that offers not only the table but everything that you see below to finish out the entire room; check it out.
- Free Delivery and Installation
- Free Teflon Felt - Choice of Color
- Free Classic Playing Accessory Kit
- Free 2 Spectator Chairs
- Free Cargo Rack
- Free Drop Shot Ping Pong Table Top & Kit
- Double Center Beam and Cross Beam Construction
- Transition Plate Technology
- Recessed mortise and tenon wood cabinet joineryIntricately Routed Legs & Cabinet
- Super Speed K-66 Profile Natural Gum Rubber Cushions
- Die Cast Side & Corner Pocket Frames Create Perfect Table Geometry
- Leather with Loop and Tassel Pockets
- Inlaid Mother of Pearl Diamond Sight
- 1" Slate
7' Model # A977502SD-KD
8' Table Dimensions W100" x D56" x H32"
Size 7, 8 Foot Table Options
Wood Hard Wood
Frame Quad Beam
Bumpers Natural Gum
Pockets Leather w/Loop Tassel
Family Leisure has the largest network of professional pool table installers in the country. If you choose to have us set-up installation for your new pool table, this is how the process works:
Step 1 - You will be called by a commercial freight company to set up a delivery appointment. The pool table will be delivered to a garage or carport via a semi-truck and will require a signature upon arrival. If your home does not have access for this type of freight delivery, please call for alternate options.
Step 2 - After delivery, you will call the installer provided to you and set up a service date and time.
Step 3 - The Installers will arrive and discuss with you proper placement. The pool table will then be assembled, leveled and will be "Play Ready".
Step 4 - You will sign a form stating that everything is to your liking and you're good to go! Rack 'Em Up!