The Bridgeport Pool Table by Brunswick Billiards
Created by Brunswick designers to provide a transitional style, the Bridgeport Pool Table will blend seamlessly into any classic or contemporary space. Choose between beautiful Chestnut or dark Espresso finishes with the Bridgeport; we promise one of these colors will match your game room, library or smoking parlor. And while the distinct Mission or Arts and Crafts style mixes with modern design elements to create a beautiful piece of furniture, it's the excellent gameplay of a Brunswick Authentic table that is the clear attraction. One-inch slate and special super-speed cushions are just a few of the features loaded into this table.
- Drop Pockets
- Authentic Series
- Solid Hardwoods
- Eight-Foot Pool Table
- Chestnut or Espresso Finish
- One-Inch Slate Playing Surface
- Brunswick Stain-Resistant Cloth
- Diamond-Shaped Mother Of Pearl Sights
- Sturdy Base Frame Construction - High-Torque Bolted Assembly
Brunswick Authentic Series Features:
- Brunswick SuperSpeed Cushions - 40% More Consistent Than Other Pool Table Rails. The University of Wisconsin tested the consistency of Brunswick SuperSpeed cushions by using a mechanical device that made the exact same three-cushion bank shot 41 times against Brunswick and competitive cushions. They measured the variance of the track of the ball along with the consistency. According to this study, the track of the ball rebounding off Brunswick SuperSpeed cushions was 40% more consistent than that of a leading competitor.
- High-Performance Nut Plate: Exclusive Brunswick High Performance Nut Plate™ fastens the cushions, rails and slate together with at least 70% more torque than standard T-nuts used by competitors. Components are so tightly bound they perform as a single unit.
- Brunswick Certified Slate - Machine Leveled & Tested
- Please Call For Brunswick Warranty Information
Size 8 Foot Table
Wood Hard Wood
Slate One Inch
Pockets Drop Pocket
Family Leisure has the largest network of professional pool table installers in the country. If you choose to have us set-up installation for your new pool table, it is very simple; this is how the process works:
Step 1 - You will be called by a commercial freight company to set up a delivery appointment. The pool table will be delivered to a garage or carport via a semi-truck and will require a signature upon arrival. If your home does not have access for this type of freight delivery, please call for alternate options.
Step 2 - You will be contacted by an installer in your area to set up a time for installation.
Step 3 - The Installers will arrive and discuss with you proper placement. The pool table will then be assembled, leveled and will be "Play Ready".
Step 4 - You will sign a form stating that everything is to your liking and you're good to go! Rack 'Em Up!