The Bradford Pool Table by Cannon Billiards features a solid hard wood build and a medium dark Copenhagen finish. The tabletop surface is felt, and the color is customizable by you. Beneath the tabletop is a slate piece that is 1’’ in thickness, which is the ideal measurement for many serious, competition-level players. The bumpers are natural gum rubber, which remains famously intact with time and use. To support the heavy natural tabletop, the Bradford features a quad beam support system. The Bradford has the usual top-level features down pat, but it goes a few steps further with style and flare, including the gaudy drop-down leather pockets with tassel decoration, ornate detailing the borders the upper cabinet, and four thick, heavy legs with woodworking.
- Double Center Beam and Cross Beam Construction
- Transition Plate Technology
- Four Bolt Locking Leg Design Intricately Carved Hardwood Legs
- Super Speed K-66 Profile Natural Gum Rubber Cushions
- Die Cast Side & Corner Pocket Frames Create Perfect Table Geometry
- Leather Pockets
- Inlaid Mother of Pearl Diamond Sight
- Stain Colors: Copenhagen
- 100% Unconditional Lifetime Guaranteed Wood Components
- 100% Unconditional Lifetime Guaranteed Rails and Cushions
- 100% Unconditional Lifetime Guaranteed 1" Slate
8' Table W100"D56"H32"
Size 8 Foot Table
Wood Solid Hard Wood
Frame Quad Beam
Bumpers Natural Gum
Family Leisure has the largest network of professional pool table installers in the country. If you choose to have us set-up installation for your new pool table, this is how the process works:
Step 1 - You will be called by a commercial freight company to set up a delivery appointment. The pool table will be delivered to a garage or carport via a semi-truck and will require a signature upon arrival. If your home does not have access for this type of freight delivery, please call for alternate options.
Step 2 - After delivery, you will call the installer provided to you and set up a service date and time.
Step 3 - The Installers will arrive and discuss with you proper placement. The pool table will then be assembled, leveled and will be "Play Ready".
Step 4 - You will sign a form stating that everything is to your liking and you're good to go! Rack 'Em Up!