The Bayfield Pool Table by Brunswick Billiards
Many tables will sacrifice quality gameplay for looks, or vice versa. Compromise nothing with the Bayfield. It offers everything you could want in your game room, both beauty and superior gameplay. The playing surface is one-inch slate, while the solid wood rails are machine applied, so there's no human error. This creates the perfect playing surface for the amateur, professional and everyone in-between. And with Brunswick you will add a beautiful table, with tapered legs, leather fringe shield pockets and much more in your choice of a chestnut or matte black finish.
- Tapered Legs
- Eight-Foot Pool Table
- One-Inch Slate Surface
- Leather Fringe Shield Pockets
- Finishes: Chestnut or Matte Black
- Diamond-Shaped White Pearl Sights
- Base Frame Construction - Select Veneered Hardwoods
- High-Torque Bolt Assembly - Provides A Strong & Sturdy Base
Contender Series Features:
- High-Performance Nut Plate: Exclusive High Performance Nut Plate™ fastens the cushions, rails and slate together with at least 70% more torque than standard T-nuts used by competitors. Components are so tightly bound they perform as a single unit.
- Contender Series Certified Slate - Machine Leveled & Tested
- Please Call For Warranty Information
Size 8 Foot Table
Wood Hard Wood
Slate One Inch
Pockets Fringe Shield
Family Leisure has the largest network of professional pool table installers in the country. If you choose to have us set-up installation for your new pool table, it is very simple; this is how the process works:
Step 1 - You will be called by a commercial freight company to set up a delivery appointment. The pool table will be delivered to a garage or carport via a semi-truck and will require a signature upon arrival. If your home does not have access for this type of freight delivery, please call for alternate options.
Step 2 - You will be contacted by an installer in your area to set up a time for installation.
Step 3 - The Installers will arrive and discuss with you proper placement. The pool table will then be assembled, leveled and will be "Play Ready".
Step 4 - You will sign a form stating that everything is to your liking and you're good to go! Rack 'Em Up!