The Allenton Pool Table by Brunswick Billiards
Brunswick created the Allenton Pool Table to provide both an exceptional playing experience and an exceptional centerpiece to your study, game room or basement. While the style is incredible, with antique furniture designs found in each nook and cranny such as the ball-and-claw feet or tapered legs (your choice), the playing surface is second to none. Brunswick built this table using one-inch slate, the preferred playing surface of professionals, and completes it with diamond pearled sights and solid wood rails, so not only are you gaining a beautiful billiard table but also a table that offers the very best playing experience possible.
- Leather Shield Pockets
- Contender Series (See Below)
- Seven or Eight Foot Pool Tables
- Traditional Cherry or Chestnut Finish
- Diamond-Shaped White Pearled Sights
- Incredible Style: Tapered Legs or Ball & Claw Feet
- Superior Engineered Wood Material With Selected Veneered Hardwoods
- Base Frame Construction High-Torque Bolted Construction State-Of-The-Art Heavy Gauge Steel Fastening Systems
Contender Series Features:
- High-Performance Nut Plate: Exclusive Brunswick High Performance Nut Plate™ fastens the cushions, rails and slate together with at least 70% more torque than standard T-nuts used by competitors. Components are so tightly bound they perform as a single unit.
- Contender Series Brunswick Certified Slate - Machine Leveled & Tested
- Call For Brunswick Warranty Information
Wood Hard Wood
Slate One Inch
Pockets Leather Shield
Size 7 and 8 Foot Table
Family Leisure has the largest network of professional pool table installers in the country. If you choose to have us set-up installation for your new pool table, it is very simple; this is how the process works:
Step 1 - You will be called by a commercial freight company to set up a delivery appointment. The pool table will be delivered to a garage or carport via a semi-truck and will require a signature upon arrival. If your home does not have access for this type of freight delivery, please call for alternate options.
Step 2 - You will be contacted by an installer in your area to set up a time for installation.
Step 3 - The Installers will arrive and discuss with you proper placement. The pool table will then be assembled, leveled and will be "Play Ready".
Step 4 - You will sign a form stating that everything is to your liking and you're good to go! Rack 'Em Up!