SABER SS 670 BI Infrared Grill by Saber
The built in version of the SS 670 contains all of the same great features, just without the cart. Use this type of grill head to recess into a grill island or outdoor kitchen. If you have never cooked on a infrared saber grill, you don't know what you are missing. There is no other grill that gives you the precision type of cooking as infrared, and Saber is the best in the business. Their patented burner system allows for zone style cooking, meaning you can sear a steak at 600 degrees just inches away from delicate Tilapia at 300 degrees. No flare up, no burnt food, just juicy flavorful food every time. The engineers at Saber spared no expense when designing these highly advanced grills, using commercial grade 304 stainless steel, and many porcelain coated components. Built to last and aimed at producing the best cooked food you have ever tasted.
- 895 Total Square Inches of Grilling Area
- Adjustable Warming Rack w/ Roasting Positions and Storage
- Interior Halogen Lights For Grilling at Night
- Infrared Direct Heating vs. Traditional Convection Methods (Keeps Moisture Locked In So Meat is Juicy and Full of Flavor)
- Commercial Grade 304 Stainless Steel Burners, Grates & Emitters
- Uses 30% Less Gas Than Traditional Gas Grills
- Can Be Converted From Natural Gas to LP (Converter Sold Separately)
- Easy Assembly - 30 Minute Average
- Porcelain Coated Firebox Liner, Grease Tray & Burner Box
- Heats From 0 - 700 Degrees In 10 Minutes
- Zone Heating Allowing A More Versatile Cooking Experience
- Electronic Ignition For Every Burner
- Lid Mounted Grate Level Temperature Gauges
- Front Access Grease Tray
- Item # A67ZZ0412
- Three-Year Warranty
- Size: 36.75" x 26" x 10.5"
- Custom Fit Cover For 670 Saber Grills
- Handle For Easy Removal - Hanging Hook For Easy Storage
Invite all the neighbors; with the Saber SS 670 NG Built-In Grill and its 895 square feet of cooking surface, you can easily cook for them all! This is the built-in version of Saber’s largest grill, and it includes all the quality and convenience of a free-standing unit. The Saber 670 features patented infrared cooking, even temperatures and no flare-ups to ensure perfect grilling. Saber uses only the highest-grade 304 stainless steel for the firebox, burners and grates. The grill is equipped with independent zonal control, allowing you to cook at different temperatures at the same time; perfect for surf and turf. Styled for easy clean-up, the Saber SS 670 NG Built-In Grill has a front access grease tray. It has four 304 stainless steel burners, each equipped with a push-button electronic ignition. This extraordinary unit has an adjustable warming rack that also provides storage and roasting positions. And don’t worry about the sun going down; the Saber SS 670 NG has interior halogen lights! This is a natural gas grill but it can be safely and easily converted utilizing Saber’s EZLP technology.
Weight 167 lbs
Primary Burner 32,000 BTU
Grill Head Only No Cart
Total Cooking Surface 895 sq. in.
Cooking System Infrared
Gas Type NG
Gas Convertible EZ LP Kit Sold Seperately
Model # R67SB0312
This item requires freight delivery. This shipping method uses a full size semi - truck and product can be delivered to a street side location or into a room of choice based on the level of service requested. A representative will call to schedule your delivery which will require a signature upon receipt. Most delivery times within the Continental U.S. range from 5-7 days on in stock merchandise. Special order patio furniture ranges from 2-6 weeks depending on manufacturer.
Shipping Details & Conditions