38" Outdoor Gas Grill Head with Built-In Rotisserie Option by Delta Heat
Weather-resistant and heat-conducive stainless steel is a major asset of any outdoor grill, and the 38" Outdoor Gas Grill Head showcases this reliable material throughout the exterior, hood, five 12" round grates and three burners. Rest assured that steak, chicken, fish and vegetables are cooked to perfection, with a built-in thermometer in the hood and a Direct Heat Grilling System that utilizes ceramic briquettes to evenly distribute heat for no hot spots or flare ups. This stylish gas grill head offers the largest cooking surface available on a Delta Heat Grill, with an enormous 625 square inches of cooking area, perfect for piles and piles of hamburgers, steaks, lobsters and fish. Priced competitively for all customers, this gas grill comes with free shipping nationwide from Family Leisure and Delta Heat Grills!
- Gas Grill Head Only
- 625 Sq. In. Grilling Space
- 210 Sq. In. Warming Rack
- Two Interior Halogen Lights
- Stainless Steel Round Grates
- 9V Battery Electronic Ignition
- Three 20,000 BTU Stainless Steel Burners
- Fuel Source: Liquid Propane or Natural Gas
- One Piece Front Panel With Polished Hi-Lites
- Double Walled Seamless Front Hood With Thermometer
- Direct Heat Grilling System With Ceramic Briquettes For Even Heat Distribution
Optional Features (Choose In Drop-Down Menu To Right Of Main Image):
- Sear Zone Kit - 20,000 BTUs of Additional Direct Heat
- Built-In Infrared Rotisserie System
Halogen Lights 2
Grill Space 625 sq. in.
Warming Rack 210 sq. in
Weight 170 LBS
Electronic Ignition 9V
Cut Out Dimensions W36.5"xD19.75"xH9.5"
Model # DHBQ38G-D(L/N)
This item requires freight delivery. This shipping method uses a full size semi - truck and product can be delivered to a street side location or into a room of choice based on the level of service requested. A representative will call to schedule your delivery which will require a signature upon receipt. Most delivery times within the Continental U.S. range from 5-7 days on in stock merchandise. Special order products can ranges from 2-6 weeks depending on availability.
Shipping Details & Conditions