For when your pool is in need of attention, don't put your money on products that slowly dissolve. Give your pool a Quick Shock of chlorine to clear up murky, unsanitized water. Quick Shock is made of 99% Sodium Di-chlor and 56% available chlorine. It functions as a pool santitizer that kills bacteria and algae, as well as destroying unwanted organic materials. It is designed to dissolve quickly to provide an immediate source of chlorine to pool water.
Quick / Rapid Shock Features:
- Individual 1 lb. bags
- High quality granular chlorine
- Does not need to be pre-dissolved
- Does not add unwanted calcium to the pool
- Dissolves without leaving a residue
- Can be used as pool shock or as a maintenance chlorine
- Easy to use
- New pool start-up: Add 2 oz. / 10,000 gallons until chlorine has reached 1-2ppm
- Maintenance: Add as needed to maintain 1-2ppm chlorine residual
- Broadcast evenly around pool or in front of return jet
- Maintain free chlorine levels between 1-2ppm
- After adding, wait to swim until chlorine has dropped below 3ppm
- Pool Shock
Use Swimming Pools
Substitute Granular Chlorine
Other Name Di-Chlor
Shelf Life No
Wait to Swim Below 3ppm
Maintenance As Needed
PPM Chlorine 1-2
Shipping 1 lb.
FedEx / ups Yes
Online Item Yes
In Store Item Call
For online orders over $40 (before tax), shipping and handling is FREE. Orders that are under $40 will have a $5.99 shipping fee added. Most pool supplies ship via Fed Ex and delivery times within the Continental U.S range from 2-5 days. All orders received before noon will ship that SAME DAY.
Shipping Details & Conditions.