Grecian with Step Pool Covers with Solid Green Material by Coverlon
Strong vinyl-coated polyester serves as the base for the Grecian with Step Pool Cover with Solid Green Material from Coverlon. This material is quite strong when compared to other swimming pool covers, which typically are made from polyester that is laminated, not coated, with vinyl. Coverlon continues this attention to strength by reinforcing the entire cover with webbed straps that are triple-stitched into the pool cover on both the top and the bottom (see image). Prevent leaves, snow and water from entering your swimming pool during the cold seasons, or protect your pool from unsupervised children from entering and swimming in your swimming pool. Everything you need to set up this cover is included, from the hardware to a care guide, and each piece is easy to install, so there's no need to call in an expensive pool expert for installation. Protect your in-ground pool today with the help of Coverlon in-ground swimming pool covers.
Features Of The Solid Green Material By Coverlon:
- Solid Green Material: Coverlon's solid green in-ground swimming pool cover is one of the best safety covers available on the market today. Why? It is built with heavy usage in mind, so Coverlon directly addresses to two largest issues facing covers: impacts and the sun. Each sheet holds additives that will resist ultra violet rays from the sun to prevent color fade. The polyester material of the cover itself is coated in vinyl, creating a super-strong, yet lightweight, material (most manufacturers simply laminate their covers in vinyl). These solid color Coverlon pool covers are not permeable, so a pool pump is required to keep water from building up on the top of the cover.
Four Great Features Of Coverlon Safety Covers:
- Fast & Easy Installation: Each Coverlon Safety Cover offers an exceptional fastening system that includes easy-to-install springs and anchors. This system includes stainless steel springs and a buckle mechanism that is designed to adjust without much effort. This will save you time and allow you to avoid frustration with your new pool safety cover.
- Everything Is Included: Coverlon includes everything you need to protect your pool from leaves, debris and curious neighborhood children in each pool cover package. This includes tools, keys, springs, anchors, the cover itself, instructions, warranty information, a care guide and even a storage bag. Protect your pool without multiple trips to the pool supply store!
- Crisscross Double Webbing: Obtain the strongest cover available with Coverlon's double-webbed pool cover. Notice the black straps the crisscross these safety pool covers? These straps create a strong web with a tensile strength of nearly 4,000 pounds per square inch that adds to the overall durability of Coverlon covers. In addition, each strap is stitched into the cover on both the top and the bottom with a triple stitch, ensuring it will endure and stay resilient. Quite literally one of the strongest safety covers on the market today!
- High-Quality Hardware: The springs, anchors, end caps and other hardware is all high-quality. Each spring is made in the USA and offers a special design that showcases a special bend at each end that eliminates gaps between the cover and the decking. The anchors and end caps are made from brass that is non-corrosive, and each cap is produced by a machine that will prevent the webbing from coming apart.
Grecian with Step Sizes:
- 16'6" x 32'6" Grecian Pool Cover
Cover Size: 18'6" x 34'6"
Square Footage: 665
Sets of Hardware: 32-36
- 16'6" x 34'6" Grecian Pool Cover
Cover Size: 18'6" x 36'6"
Square Footage: 703
Sets of Hardware: 32-38
- 16'6" x 35'6" Grecian Pool Cover
Cover Size: 18'6" x 37'6"
Square Footage: 722
Sets of Hardware: 34-38
- 20'9" x 39'9" Grecian Pool Cover
Cover Size: 22'9" x 41'9"
Square Footage: 966
Sets of Hardware: 38-40
- Double Webbing
- Heavy-Duty Stainless Steel Spring
- Rust Free Brass Anchor
- All Hardware Included
- Rip Stop Solid Fabric
- Made in the USA
- Manufactured 100% using Solar Power
- 12 Year Limited Warranty
For online orders over $40 (before tax), shipping and handling is FREE. Orders that are under $40 will have a $5.99 shipping fee added. Most pool supplies ship via Fed Ex and delivery times within the Continental U.S range from 2-5 days. All orders received before noon will ship that SAME DAY.
Shipping Details & Conditions.