Grecian Pool Cover with Blue Mesh by Coverlon
Regardless if you need a winter cover or safety cover for you in-ground swimming pool, the Grecian Pool Cover with Blue Mesh has you "covered". Protect your swimming pool from curious neighborhood children or simply falling leaves and other airborne debris with the help of Coverlon. Each swimming pool cover comes with a safety key / tool that allows you to lock your cover, enhancing the safety and ensuring unsupervised swims never take place. These covers are strong and durable, with a thread count of 34 x 22 threads per square inch, higher than the industry standard of 34 x 20 per square inch. This higher thread count will help prevent algae, since sunlight will be blocked from providing a significant heat and light source for growth. This is a custom product (different sizes, shapes, etc.), so please call 877-775-3478 for a price quote.
Features Of The Blue Mesh By Coverlon:
- Blue Mesh: Coverlon starts with threads of blue and black polypropylene that is designed to resist water and last without cracking over time. This material is permeable and allows water to filter through, but not large debris such as leaves, twigs and small branches. Because water drains through the weave, leaving the debris, there is no need to purchase a water bag or pump, for water no longer gathers on your pool, decreasing cold-season maintenance to virtually nothing. This mesh material is available in either a Conventional Mesh or Super Dense Mesh; be sure to ask about each when you call for a price quote.
Four Great Features Of Coverlon Safety Covers:
- Fast & Easy Installation: Each Coverlon Safety Cover offers an exceptional fastening system that includes easy-to-install springs and anchors. This system includes stainless steel springs and a buckle mechanism that is designed to adjust without much effort. This will save you time and allow you to avoid frustration with your new pool safety cover.
- Everything Is Included: Coverlon includes everything you need to protect your pool from leaves, debris and curious neighborhood children in each pool cover package. This includes tools, keys, springs, anchors, the cover itself, instructions, warranty information, a care guide and even a storage bag. Protect your pool without multiple trips to the pool supply store!
- Crisscross Double Webbing: Obtain the strongest cover available with Coverlon's double-webbed pool cover. Notice the black straps the crisscross these safety pool covers? These straps create a strong web with a tensile strength of nearly 4,000 pounds per square inch that adds to the overall durability of Coverlon covers. In addition, each strap is stitched into the cover on both the top and the bottom with a triple stitch, ensuring it will endure and stay resilient. Quite literally one of the strongest safety covers on the market today!
- High-Quality Hardware: The springs, anchors, end caps and other hardware is all high-quality. Each spring is made in the USA and offers a special design that showcases a special bend at each end that eliminates gaps between the cover and the decking. The anchors and end caps are made from brass that is non-corrosive, and each cap is produced by a machine that will prevent the webbing from coming apart.
Grecian Sizes & Information:
- 16'6" x 32'6" Grecian Pool Cover
Cover Size: 18'6" x 34'6"
Square Footage: 665
Sets of Hardware: 32
- 16'6" x 34'6" Grecian Pool Cover
Cover Size: 18'6" x 36'6"
Square Footage: 703
Sets of Hardware: 34
- 16'6" x 35'6" Grecian Pool Cover
Cover Size: 18'6" x 37'6"
Square Footage: 722
Sets of Hardware: 34
- 20'9" x 39'9" Grecian Pool Cover
Cover Size: 22'9x41'9
Square Footage: 966
Sets of Hardware: 36
Important Note! Due to the custom nature of these pool covers and in order to provide the best possible price to each consumer, we ask that you call for a price and quote: 877-775-3478.
- Double Webbing
- Heavy-Duty Stainless Steel Spring
- Rust Free Brass Anchor
- All Hardware Included
- Rip Stop Solid Fabric
- Made in the USA
- Manufactured 100% using Solar Power
- 12 Year Limited Warranty
For online orders over $40 (before tax), shipping and handling is FREE. Orders that are under $40 will have a $5.99 shipping fee added. Most pool supplies ship via Fed Ex and delivery times within the Continental U.S range from 2-5 days. All orders received before noon will ship that SAME DAY.
Shipping Details & Conditions.