Specialty Floc will help you easily clean your above ground swimming pool, saving you time, money and the worry of jumping into dirty water. What is Floc? Floc is a granular swimming pool water clarifier for pools with sand filters. There are two applications for Floc: it can be used as a flocculent to quickly clear out cloudy water or used to grab filter particles too small to be filtered through normal filter equipment. Most people use it as a cleaning agent for their pool, since flocculent is designed to settle cloudy material to the bottom of the pool where it can be easily vacuumed to waste.
Directions for Use as Flocculent:
- Adjust pool pH between 7.2 and 7.6.
- Turn off swimming pool pump.
- Add 4 LBS. of Floc per 10,000 gallons of water.
- Place Floc in a porous bag and attach to your maintenance pole.
- Move around the bag in the pool until thoroughly dissolved.
- Brush the pool. Wait 12 to 48 hours for the product to settle on the bottom.
- Vacuum bottom sediment directly to waste.
- Backwash filter according to instructions.
- Switch to normal operating cycle.
- Add three ounces for every square foot of filter area.
- Then slowly add the product to a clean pail of water.
- Pour the mixed water directly to the pool skimmer with the pump running.
- Filter water pressure & efficiency will increase.
- Net Weight: 5 LB
- Specialty Pool Supply
- Dual Use: Flocculent & Filter Efficiency
- For Above Ground or In Ground Swimming Pools with Sand Filters
- All Pool Chemicals
For online orders over $40 (before tax), shipping and handling is FREE. Orders that are under $40 will have a $5.99 shipping fee added. Most pool supplies ship via Fed Ex and delivery times within the Continental U.S range from 2-5 days. All orders received before noon will ship that SAME DAY.
Shipping Details & Conditions.