When your pool is fully installed and filled with water, it is time to get the water ready for swimming. This kit has the basic start up chemicals that you will need, although each pool's water is a little different, so you may need more or less of certain things once the water has been tested. You will be able to raise or lower the pH, add conditioner, shock the pool with non chlorine Blast, and contains algaecide and clarifier. Depending on what chemical program you will be using, you will still need an active sanitizer, like chlorine, but this kit provides the basic balancing chemicals to get you started. Just a reminder, you may need more or less than what is provided in this kit depending on pool size and water test results.
New Pool Start-Up Kit Includes:
- 8 lbs of Conditioner
- 2 lbs. Chlorine Free "Blast" pool shock
- 2lbs. pH Minus - pH Reducer
- 2 lbs. pH Plus - pH Increaser
- 1 Quart Super Algaecide
- 1 Quart Deluxe Clarifier
- All products can be broadcasted evenly throughout pool, although conditioner should be pre-dissolved before adding.
- Test your water before adding any chemicals to determine what your pool will need and how much.
Shelf Life No
Wait to Swim Chlorine Below 3ppm
FedEx / ups Yes
For online orders over $40 (before tax), shipping and handling is FREE. Orders that are under $40 will have a $5.99 shipping fee added. Most pool supplies ship via Fed Ex and delivery times within the Continental U.S range from 2-5 days. All orders received before noon will ship that SAME DAY.
Shipping Details & Conditions.