It’s summertime and the living is easy. Shouldn’t your al fresco dinners come off without a hitch? The following outdoor grilling accessories are quintessential in an effective outdoor kitchen. Find out if any of these might serve as real game changer for your grilling game.
1. Stereo systems made specifically for grilling settings come in all shapes in sizes, from MP3 docks to CD players to radios, and combinations of all three. The AM/FM/CD Player Stereo System by Bull Grills features two loud speakers that you can install in your favorite spot. That way, you can flip burgers during the big game without missing a beat.
2. Gloves for barbequing help the house griller to avoid all of those nasty burns and bumps that come from dealing with grill components. Grilling gloves are different than house oven mitts. They are better equipped to handle grilling activities, as they are designed with great flexibility, plus easy gripping and grabbing and resilience in temperatures of 500 degrees Fahrenheit.
3. Cleaning Gear like grill scrapers, spatulas, tongs and other maintenance items will help grillers to maintain their grill in tip-top condition for the long haul. To ensure longevity, make sure that your grill cleaning gear is made with top-of-the-line materials, like stainless steel and rosewood handles.
4. Chili Pepper Grilling is here to stay. Stuffed chili peppers, stuffed hot peppers and stuffed jalapeno peppers are an outdoor favorite, and at some barbeques, they’re taking first prize for finger food. Chili pepper grilling sets can hold up to 18 peppers, or whatever finger food you’re grilling up for the evening.
5. Grilling Planks are made to infuse your food with the flavor of woods like cedar. Simply soak the planks in water before use, then place the food on top of the planks and place the food on the grill. The planks alone will give your food that smoked, flavorful taste of woodchips.
6. Bottle Openers are a requirement for outdoor living, especially during the summertime. Think: traditional glass colas, cold brews and more. When your bottle opener is attached to the grill, you’ll always know where it is. And, if your bottle opener comes with a catch, you’ll have less to clean up at the end of the evening.
7. Thermometers are essential when you’re on the quest for the perfectly cooked piece of meat. You’ll find all different shapes and styles of grill thermometers, from thermometers that are the size of a thumb and feature a simple face, to complex models that can be viewed and monitored remotely with a telephone application.
8. Skewers are as fun as you want them to be. It’s a classic grilling accessory that comes in a variety of new shapes, sizes and materials, from the classic bamboo throw-away skewer, to flexible stainless steel skewers that are ideal for meats, to circular shaped skewers that are ideal for small veggies, to wide skewers that can handle the bigger items.
No posts found