G303 Pool Cue by McDermott Handcrafted Cues
Some players shoot and shoot and shoot and shoot pool until they hit a ceiling. Their shot is close to prefect, and the game becomes stale. For players like these, it is time to meet the G303 Pool Cue, which comes from McDermott’s line of McDermott pool cues. The cues from this line are equipped with the high performance G-Core system that sits at the center of the pool cue and the technology can advance excellent players to the next echelon of billiards play. The pool cue will look and feel like a traditional pool cue until a player picks it up and starts shooting. Then, the player will notice that the G303 is equipped with high performance materials that allow it to deliver hyper-consistent shots. Inside the stick, there is a carbon fiber core. The carbon fiber starts at the tip and extends through the first seven inches of the cue’s shaft. The carbon fiber gives the cue high accuracy and power benefits that are reserved for high performance shafts, but it promises a familiar feel of a traditional all-maple shaft. The G-Core technology offers a carbon fiber technology that gives a strong ferrule assembly, and the triple-layer design that reduces vibration and minimizes shaft distortion for increased accuracy and stability.
- Lifetime Warranty Includes Warpage
- Manufactured in Wisconsin, USA
- Free Maintenance Program
- Micro-Burnished, Sealed, Waxed & Polished Shaft Finish
- Ultra-Violet Electrostatic 5-Coat Finish
- G Core Carbon Fiber Extends First 7’’ of Shaft
- G Core Stabilizies Front-Impact Area
- Offers Control & Reduces Inconsistencies of Traditional Maple Shafts
- Triple-Layer Design Reduces Vibration & Shaft Distortion
- Carbon Tenon Technology Offers Greater Strength & Precision
- Carbon Tenon Recues Shaft Vibration
- Radial Consistency Allows Every Shot to Perform the Same
Forearm & Sleeve Birdseye Maple
Stain Dark American Cherry
Rings Silver & Bone Urethane
Wrap Irish Linen
This item ships via UPS / FedEx. Most delivery times within the Continental U.S for billiard accessories range from two to five business days, depending on location. All in-stock orders received before noon will ship that SAME DAY.
Shipping Details & Conditions.