G229 Pool Cue by McDermott Handcrafted Cues
While the G229 Pool Cue appears traditional on the outside, its inside is made to deliver hardcore performance. The entire line of McDermott pool cues by McDermott is equipped with the famous G-Core shaft. The G-Core uses carbon fiber that extends through the first seven inches of the pool cue shaft. The carbon fiber stabilizes the front-impact area of the shaft for enhanced control, and it reduces inconsistences that are present in traditional maple shafts. The core has a triple-layer design that reduces vibration and minimizes shaft distortion for increased accuracy and stability. The G-Core pool cue uses CT Technology, which is a carbon fiber ferrule core that gives a stronger ferrule assembly for maximum impact and enhanced feedback. There is a red dampening device at the base of the ferrule that reduces vibration. The G-Core technology promises a radial consistency that allows players to find extreme consistency. That way, players don’t need to rely on spin and throw for straight cue ball paths.
- Lifetime Warranty Includes Warpage
- Manufactured in Wisconsin, USA
- Free Maintenance Program
- Micro-Burnished, Sealed, Waxed & Polished Shaft Finish
- Ultra-Violet Electrostatic 5-Coat Finish
- G Core Carbon Fiber Extends First 7’’ of Shaft
- G Core Stabilizies Front-Impact Area
- Offers Control & Reduces Inconsistencies of Traditional Maple Shafts
- Triple-Layer Design Reduces Vibration & Shaft Distortion
- Carbon Tenon Technology Offers Greater Strength & Precision
- Carbon Tenon Recues Shaft Vibration
- Radial Consistency Allows Every Shot to Perform the Same
Forearm & Sleeve Birdseye Maple
Stain Light American Cherry
Rings Bocote, Cocobolo, Green & Index
Overlays Handcrafted Precision .001ftft
Wrap No Wrap
This item ships via UPS / FedEx. Most delivery times within the Continental U.S for billiard accessories range from two to five business days, depending on location. All in-stock orders received before noon will ship that SAME DAY.
Shipping Details & Conditions.