Tacoma by American Heritage
Detailed Carvings & Antique Designs Create a Refined & Sophisticated Look
Size: 7 and 8 Foot Table
Finish: Vintage Oak
Slate: 1.25 inch
Frame: Quad Beam
Bumpers: Natural Gum
7' Table: W88"D50"H32"
8' Table: W100"D56"H32"
Click Photos to Enlarge:
Tacoma by American Heritage
They say the devil is in the details, yet with the Tacoma Billiard Table from American Heritage the details present old-world style and design perfectly executed to form a fascinating piece of heirloom furniture. Notice the extravagant carvings throughout this model including the claw and ball feet, knees with traditional acanthus leaf motifs and paneling in the body; American Heritage relies on antique furniture for inspiration to ensure a refined and sophisticated look for your game room or billiard room. American Heritage woodworkers and craftsmen strive to create heirloom-quality models that can be passed on to your children and grandchildren. They start with the best raw materials, with each slab of wood chosen for its superior grain patterns. This manufacturer avoids using modern hardware, utilizing joinery techniques used throughout history in handcrafted wood furniture. Each Billiard Table is hand carved, mitered, doweled, glued, finished and sanded using traditional techniques. The design and production clearly focuses on old-world processes, yet the modern is not ignored, with contemporary techniques such as quad-beam frame construction and the K66 profile super speed natural gum rubber cushions used to ensure perfect playing surfaces and game quality.
- Free Delivery and Installation
- Free Teflon Felt - Choice of Color
- Free Renaissance Playing Accessory Kit
- Free 2 King Chairs
- Free Ventura Rack
- Free Drop Shot Ping Pong Table Top & Kit
- 1.25" Slate
- Transition Plate Technology
- Intricately Routed Legs & Cabinet
- Recessed Mortise & Tenon Wood Cabinet Joinery
- Double Center Beam & Cross Beam Construction
- Super Speed K-66 Profile Natural Gum Rubber Cushions
- Die Cast Side & Corner Pocket Frames Create Perfect Table Geometry
Family Leisure has the largest network of professional pool table installers in the country. If you choose to have us set-up installation for your new pool table, it is very simple; this is how the process works:
- Step 1- You will be called by a commercial freight company to set up a delivery appointment. The pool table will be delivered to a garage or carport and will require a signature upon arrival.
- Step 2- You will be contacted by an installer in your area to set up a time for installation.
- Step 3- The Installers will arrive and discuss with you proper placement. The pool table will then be assembled, leveled and will be "Play Ready".
- Step 4- You will sign a form stating that everything is to your liking and you're done! Rack 'Em Up!
PLEASE NOTE: Installation of the pool table does not include assembly of any of the accessory items or any other furniture that may have been included or purchased.
Our local stores carry a variety of additional pool tables that are not featured online. Most pool tables featured online are available for immediate installation depending on location, inventory and current promotion. Family Leisure offers installation anywhere in the continental U.S. and mileage charges may be applied depending on location. Contact your local Family Leisure or familyleisure.com for pool table installation options.
Shipping & Conditions
When it comes to Pool Tables or Pool Table Accessories,
Family Leisure is your Billiard Headquarters!
100% GUARANTEED LOWEST PRICES