Bordeaux by American Heritage
by American Heritage - Free Shipping on All 8' Pool Tables for Sale
Size: 8 Foot Table
Wood: Hard Wood
Slate: 1 inch
Bumpers: Natural Gum
8' Table: W100"D56"H32"
Click Photos to Enlarge:
8' Bordeaux by American Heritage
American Heritage Presents the Bordeaux. Made by artisans the "old fashion way", using only time tested wood joinery methods throughout the entire construction process. The Bordeaux features quad beam frame construction designed to create a dead flat level playing surface by unitizing the frame and cabinet and distributing the weight evenly throughout the table. Solid one piece post legs are intricately carved to provide an elegant look; a true heirloom design. The piano style finish is a multi-stage process completed by hand to give it a true and authentic feel. All American Heritage tables are made from only the finest materials and are backed by a 100% lifetime guarantee. With precision and accuracy at the forefront of pool table engineering, the Bordeaux uses K66 profile super speed natural gum rubber cushions and genuine 1.25" slate. The superior quality and heirloom design is not only made to last, but is sure to offer fun and entertainment for friends and family for years to come.
- Double Center Beam and Cross Beam Construction
- Solid One Piece Intricately Carved Post Legs
- Recessed mortise and tenon wood cabinet joinery
- Super Speed K-66 Profile Natural Gum Rubber Cushions
- Die Cast Side & Corner Pocket Frames Create Perfect Table Geometry
- Loop and Tassel leather pockets
- Inlaid Mother of Pearl Diamond Sight
- 1.25" Slate
- View Playing Accessory Kits
More than just a pool table...
The game of billiards or "pool" has been around for hundreds of years and has changed very little over the years. Now obviously the designs have changed and different pool table sizes have been introduced to fit into modern homes, but the game itself remains. We believe that one of the reasons that pool tables and the game of pool has remained a staple in American Society for so long is that it is a way for families and friends to spend time together and have fun at home. It becomes a gathering place for home entertainment which we feel is far more interactive and valuable than watching TV or playing video games. It is a great game for kids to play with parents and it teaches hand-eye coordination and concentration. So is a pool table an exquisite piece of furniture that will add a custom style and a designer look to your home's decor? Yes, but it is also a priceless heirloom that evokes smiling faces and creates unforgettable family memories.
Family Leisure has the largest network of professional pool table installers in the country. If you choose to have us set-up installation for your new pool table, it is very simple; this is how the process works:
- Step 1- You will be called by a commercial freight company to set up a delivery appointment. The pool table will be delivered to a garage or carport and will require a signature upon arrival.
- Step 2- You will be contacted by an installer in your area to set up a time for installation.
- Step 3- The Installers will arrive and discuss with you proper placement. The pool table will then be assembled, leveled and will be "Play Ready".
- Step 4- You will sign a form stating that everything is to your liking and you're done! Rack 'Em Up!
Our local stores carry a variety of additional pool tables that are not featured online. Most pool tables featured online are available for immediate installation depending on location, inventory and current promotion. Family Leisure offers installation anywhere in the continental U.S. and mileage charges may be applied depending on location. Contact your local Family Leisure or familyleisure.com for pool table installation options.
Shipping & Conditions
When it comes to Pool Tables or Pool Table Accessories,
Family Leisure is your Billiard Headquarters!
100% GUARANTEED LOWEST PRICES