Artero by American Heritage
When it Comes to the Best in Billiards Nothing Beats American Heritage
Size: 7 and 8 Foot Table
Slate: 1 inch
Pockets: Leather Shield
Bumpers: Natural Gum
Warranty: Lifetime Slate 5 Yr Frame
Click Photos to Enlarge:
Artero Pool Table by American Heritage
American Heritage Presents the Artero. Made by artisans the "old fashion way", using only time tested wood joinery methods throughout the entire construction process. Detailed ball and claw legs support the table and create an elegant and distinct look. Custom designer rails and leather loop and tassel pockets set the Artero apart from other similar looking designs. The multi-stage finish is completed by hand to give it a rich and authentic feel. With precision and accuracy at the forefront of pool table engineering, the Artero uses K66 profile super speed natural gum rubber cushions and genuine lifetime guaranteed 1" slate. The superior quality and heirloom design is not only made to last but is sure to offer fun and entertainment for friends and family for years to come.
- Free Delivery and Installation
- Free Teflon Felt - Choice of Color
- Free Classic Playing Accessory Kit
- Free 2 Spectator Chairs
- Free Ventura Rack
- Free Drop Shot Ping Pong Table Top & Kit
- 7' - #997403BR-KD
- 8' - #998403BR-KD
- Decorative Ball and Claw Legs
- Intricately Routed Legs & Cabinet
- Super Speed K-66 Profile Natural Gum Rubber Cushions
- Die Cast Side & Corner Pocket Frames
- Inlaid Sights
- 1" Slate
More than just a pool table...
The game of billiards or "pool" has been around for hundreds of years and has changed very little over the years. Now obviously the designs have changed and different pool table sizes have been introduced to fit into modern homes, but the game itself remains. We believe that one of the reasons that pool tables and the game of pool has remained a staple in American Society for so long is that it is a way for families and friends to spend time together and have fun at home. It becomes a gathering place for home entertainment which we feel is far more interactive and valuable than watching TV or playing video games. It is a great game for kids to play with parents and it teaches hand-eye coordination and concentration. So is a pool table an exquisite piece of furniture that will add a custom style and a designer look to your home's decor? Yes, but it is also a priceless heirloom that evokes smiling faces and creates unforgettable family memories.
Installation (If more than 100 miles from a Family Leisure Store)
Family Leisure has the largest network of professional pool table installers in the country. If you choose to have us set-up installation for your new pool table, it is very simple; this is how the process works:
- Step 1- You will be called by a commercial freight company to set up a delivery appointment. The pool table will be delivered to a garage or carport and will require a signature upon arrival.
- Step 2- You will be contacted by an installer in your area to set up a time for installation.
- Step 3- The Installers will arrive and discuss with you proper placement. The pool table will then be assembled, leveled and will be "Play Ready".
- Step 4- You will sign a form stating that everything is to your liking and you're done! Rack 'Em Up!
PLEASE NOTE: Installation of the pool table does not include assembly of any of the accessory items or any other furniture that may have been included or purchased.
Our local stores carry a variety of additional pool tables that are not featured online. Most pool tables featured online are available for immediate installation depending on location, inventory and current promotion. Family Leisure offers installation anywhere in the continental U.S. and mileage charges may be applied depending on location. Contact your local Family Leisure or familyleisure.com for pool table installation options.
Shipping & Conditions
When it comes to Pool Tables or Pool Table Accessories,
Family Leisure is your Billiard Headquarters!
100% GUARANTEED LOWEST PRICES