Dove Canyon by Artesian Spas
Relax in the Dove Canyon Hot Tub & Spa by Artesian Spas
Seating Capacity: 6
Air Control Valves:
Click Photos to Enlarge:
Dove Canyon by Artesian Spas
This feature-packed Artesian Platinum Spa Dove Canyon shares similar dimensions and assets with the Artesian Piper Glen. However, its dedicated lounger, with dual rotating foot jets, and its awesome triad seat with an amazing leg chamber, offers a unique variation of massage options.
- Direct Flow - The exclusive DIRECTFLOW technology uses low voltage, high output switchless motors and specially designed plumbing to achieve a result that is only available with Artesian’s Premier hot tub lines. Each seat is individually controlled with a variable speed control which allows the user to customize the exact pressure of the jets and air flow. This patented design gives you the ultimate in personalized control without affecting the pressure of any of the other guest’s jets. A traditional spa design uses diverters, which takes power from one side of the spa and redirects it to the other side only allowing one or two people to enjoy maximum power at a time. This diverting of water also can cause strain on the plumbing and motor and usually makes more noise. Each of the motors in the DIRECTFLOW system is located directly behind the seat which cuts down on noise, leak points and energy use. To experience the best in hydrotherapy and massage, make no mistake, The platinum Elite Series is truly in a league of its own.
- Thinkpak Power Pack - Thinkpak is arguably the most advanced, cutting edge spa pack in the industry and is fully sealed and waterproof. This innovative spa “brain” allows for ease of use and reliability. With many built in safety features and state-of-the-art technology the thinkpak ensures that the hot tub will be worry free and protected for years to come. The easy to use key pad has an oversized viewing area with an adjustable backlight and easily recognizable icons for added functionality.
- Dyna Star .LE.D Lighting & Water Features - All Platinum Elite Hot Tubs include a DynaStar L.E.D. lighting system which features a main underwater multicolor light, back lit pillows, L.E.D waterfall pillows and 2 L.E.D water fountain features. With adjustable settings for water and lighting accents, you can customize the mood and create a romantic ambiance in your own backyard. There is nothing more serene than the sound of running water while soaking in a therapeutic spa.
- Permawood Cabinet - The Platinum Elite PermaWood™ cabinet gives you the look of wood without the upkeep and maintenance. Made from virgin polystyrene with UV inhibitors this upscale spa cabinet will not only help protect from the elements but will add beauty and class to your hot tub. Available in a variety of colors allows you to choose just the right look to match with your décor.
- Switchless Motors - State-of-the-art switchless motors used in the Platinum Elite spas move a high volume of water while maintaining low energy use. A switchless motor differs from a traditional motor in the fact that is does not require a mechanical switch to turn on and off. By eliminating the need for this switch the motor operates with 10-16 fewer parts, runs quieter, more efficiently and adds years of life to the motor. With these recent advancements in engineering the life span of the switchless motor can be measured in tens of years as suppose to hundreds of hours and you’ll feel the difference in performance the first time you take a soak.
- Insulation - For an efficient, whisper quiet, structurally sound hot tub, full foam insulation is the key. The Platinum Elite series uses high-density closed cell full foam insulation. This provides maximum heat retention, maximum energy efficiency and minimal operation costs. Full foam also reinforces the shell and solidifies the plumbing, virtually eliminating the chance for leaks. Each spa also includes a tailored fitted locking cover that tapers down from the middle for proper water runoff.
This item requires freight delivery. This shipping method uses a full size semi - truck and product can be delivered to a street side location or into a room of choice based on the level of service requested. A representative will call to schedule your delivery which will require a signature upon receipt. Most delivery times within the Continental U.S. range from 5-7 days on in stock merchandise. Special order spas range from 2-6 weeks depending on manufacturer.
Shipping Details & Conditions
When it comes to hot tub and spa supplies,
Family Leisure is your hot water headquarters!
100% GUARANTEED LOWEST PRICES